Chapter 15:M.I.A. ...Happily Ever Never

Chapter 15

*Three months later*

I paced around the room frantically. What do I do?! Do I tell him...do I tell Ryder? I sighed heavily and plopped back down on my bed. I pulled out my nightstand drawer and grabbed my diary. I quickly unlocked it, and grabbed my pen.

Dear Diary,

I'm torn between the...three, well mainly two. Ryder and Kade. Kade almost gets angrier and angrier with me each day. Ryder...I think he senses that I have a secret...I think even Kade can sense it. I really think I should confess it...and tell them both the truth. Kade will probably hate me more...if that's even possible. I really miss the old Kade, the one that used to hold me when I was sad, whisper sweet nothings in my ears while I cried, and even just the Kade that used to be there for me. Now he's so distant...he'll barely even looks at me after what happened. I know I already wrote about this...and I hate to bring it up again...but what happened two months ago is still on my mind. He left the house because he said he couldn't handle being around me anymore... but the more I'm away from him, the more I need him. The more I crave the danger he used to bring, the more I crave more of his soft kisses that sent shocks throughout my whole body...the more I fall for him. I know I can't be with him right now, but I could still go visit him...right? He only lives around the corner...and I think he lives by himself. I should call a mini meeting with Kade, Liam, and Ryder... wait...I don't think that will end well... Okay let's just not tell Liam. But first to tell is Ryder....

I closed the diary, locked it, and placed it back in the drawer. I know this is going to be a hard task. My feelings for Ryder have grown since....well since that day. Considering that I actually lost my virginity to him that day...

I walked into his room. He was laying down in the bed shirtless. I walked towards him and laid down on the bed next to him. "Ryder" I whispered. He shifted, and turned towards me, "Mhmm" he said stretching out a bit. "I think we need to talk" I said slightly shaking from my nervousness. He sat up, and leaned against the headboard. He grabbed me and pulled me into his arms, placing my head on his chest. "Anything you want to talk about, I'm here for you" he mumbled against my hair. "Ryder would you ever leave me" I whispered looking down. He placed a finger under my chin, and pushed it up so that I was looking at him now. "Why would I ever leave you" he searched my face. "I'm sorry" I said barely audible, as a tear slid down my cheeks. "What's wrong Saige" his eyes bore into mine. I took a shaky breath and pulled away from him a bit. I stared at him with sadness. "Ryder...I'm...I...you...you and me, we're going to be parents" I muttered. I saw him physically tense up. "Wh-wh-wh-what" he questioned in shock. "I'm pregnant" I said looking down. "How...I mean vampires...we can't have babies until you turn...so how is it mine" my eyes shot up to him. "...I haven't slept with anyone else but you."

He stared at me in shock. I can't believe this. I sighed heavily and stood up, "I understand if you don't want.." he cut me off, "No...no... I do!! It's just that...I'm having a hard time processing this" he stood in front of me, holding me by the waist. I looked into his eyes, "I don't know what to do" I said as tears poured out. He quickly wiped away the tears, and pulled my closer. I shook as more tears started to fall. He pulled me towards the bed and laid down, holding me in his arms. He placed a hand on my stomach. "I'm gonna be a father" he whispered happily. I nodded, and looked up at him. His silver eyes bore into mine. "I love you Saige" he whispered looking at me lovingly. It caught me off guard a bit. Even though Ryder was my boyfriend...I rarely heard those words from him. My heart skipped a beat, and I smiled at him, "I love you too Ryder" I said inching up and gently pecking him on the lips. I pulled back and looked at him. This was definitely a fairytale moment for me... that is until he asked me a question that brought me back to reality. "Do Kade and Liam know" he questioned.