4 Years.

In Mingyu's and Wonwoo's room~

Mingyu's pov:

"It wasn't cheese burgers."

Mingyu paused as he hold his breath and steadily walked towards the older after closing the door behind him. This was a chance to seize. Finding out that his hyung might have shared the same feelings as him and if it was mutual, Mingyu would even agree to go to the church one day with Jisoo to thank whoever gave him the miracle.

"Hyung..."

Wonwoo's pov:

"Hyung..." The ever so gently voice echoed in Wonwoo's ears and made the older shiver when the younger stopped in front of him and leaned closer. Closer. Even closer.

Wait wait wait...isn't this a kabedon
( wall-slam, that might not be it ><)?! For a moment he thought he just mimicked Mingyu but well he does make the older notice him through his weird everyday tactics and maybe it was a little cute.

Wonwoo waited for the younger to continue. A second passed. He could feel his breath on his skin. Another second passed. He noticed Mingyu's dark ombré eyes staring down at him. When did he got so tall? Another second passed, and he noticed the sharp features of the visual. Mingyu-ah, when did you get so handsome? Then another second passed, he noticed his lips.
In the mere four seconds, he noticed much more about the younger that he didn't noticed everyday. That four seconds made him realized how much the both of them have changed from four years of being together as closest buddies to four years after to debut buddies and group members. He was and is really glad to be able to debut with Mingyu.

"Fours years went by so far..." Wonwoo muttered under his breath unconsciously, which was caught by Mingyu.

"What?" Mingyu looked at him taken aback by the sudden words.

"W-what? Oh it's nothing..."

Lie.

"Really?" Mingyu asked, not buying the latter's reply.

"Y-yea..." Wonwoo replied back avoiding Mingyu's gaze, staring right through him.

"But then why are you tugging you sweater sleeves so much?"

He forgot.

Mingyu knew everything about him.

Every single detail.

After all, they were together for 4 years.

---------------------------------------------
Finally a Meanie chapter!! I really apologized for it being so short :( I've been really busy these days.

Thank you for reading!