Noticed ( part 2)

A few months ago...

"Hyung!! Look at this, it's really daebak!" exclaimed mingyu, as he hold up a star fish for wonwoo to see. Wonwoo was neither impressed nor belated at the sight of the starfish unless you were including mingyu into the picture then yes he was smiling a little, revealing his cheeky grin to mingyu who gave him a chuckle back.

The seventeen trainees were at the beach to relax after all the preparation for their debut and sweat so the company decided to give them a little time off and it turned into a two days one night trip. Everyone was excited, especially soonyoung and seokmin who were already making trips to the ocean back and forth seeing that it was too cold. The half-American then headed out to give the little maknae to push into the ocean but failing after being noticed. Minghao was staring at the leader with striking blonde hair with purple streaks after jumping into the ice cold ocean. Then came mingyu and lets say this was a really bad idea. At least it was the case to wonwoo's head as he kinda blank out for a moment there after mingyu rose ( yes rose to wonwoo ) out of the water and wonwoo taught that time slowed down for him as the water drizzled off mingyu's messy now wet hair. "Hot", he muttered to himself hoping nobody heard him as he shook his head retaining his composure. His eyes were hooked onto mingyu as he wiped off the water from his body. Wonwoo gulped as mingyu glanced in his direction before looking back at the sea. He didn't even noticed that the guitarist had already been pushed into the ocean by his fellow teammates. Poor Joshua, the viewers thought while Wonwoo was probably thinking wow Mingyu. Although nobody could tell though that Wonwoo was attached to mingyu much more than a friend. He doubted it. Mingyu was just a friend or is he?