No it's not.

Mingyu's pov:

"It's you, Kim Mingyu."

He might have regretted the choice of words but the thought soon fade away as his body betrayed him. The two were looking at each other, so close that one might mistook they were kissing from behind and that might be the case in a few seconds if it wasn't for Seungcheol unnecessary scream.

"Wonwoo-hyung...what?" The younger blurted out in confusion as one could see he didn't expect it at all. His cheeks was turning into a light shade of pink before the older replied bluntly.

"You."

Okay, maybe once was enough and twice was too much but it made something in Mingyu jumped and it was surprisingly warm. The tip of his ears were red but Mingyu found it unfair.

Why was Wonwoo face blank?

Perhaps...Mingyu pulled Wonwoo even closer, their nose touching. Both could feel each other's breath against their lips and that made the younger shiver. Mingyu noticed that the action made Wonwoo's cheeks turned to a red shade and a cheeky grin could be seen on the younger's face. Mission accomplished...NOT!

"STOP!" The oldest commanded which shocked all in the room, and perhaps those who were eavesdropping on them.

-----

Meanwhile~

"Why did it suddenly got quiet?"The maknae, that had his ear on the door commented.

"You really think we know?" The light-brown headed guy coughed sarcastically.

"No fighting please." Another guy, slightly older with darker brown hair sassed as he had his ear on the door too.

The three of them decided to eavesdrop on the four after someone claim that they might be discussing something important. He claimed it as overhearing and not eavesdropping which is a lie and his not even hiding it.

"Alright kids, stop eavesdropping on them. It's not nice." A long-haired man, who one might mistook for a lady gently reminded the 'kids'.

"But who kno-"

A loud "STOP" was heard behind the door and everyone just stopped even though the word was most likely not meant for those on the other side of the door.

The members thought that they were caught eavesdropping so they left the four alone and proceeded to do their own things except for one of them.

"I think he heard us." The rapper and second youngest said.

"You sure?"

"Or not why would he had to shout out 'Stop' if he didn't knew we were outside. He had no reason to shout, right?"

"C'mon now since they heard you guys." The long-haired male replied before pushing them to leave the door.

The maknaes gradually left, leaving the diva behind.

"I'm not leaving. There's something behind that 'stop' and I'm going to find out." Seungkwan muttered to himself before placing his ear back against the door.

And he wasn't wrong.

---------------------------------------------

What did Seungkwan heard?

Find out in the next chapter ;). Some spoilers, slight Jicheol coming to you after New Year.

Thank you for reading!

Happy New Year!