Chapter 16: Short Betrayal

Hikari POV

*Before Saki and Akira scene*
I was sitting on the ground in my room. I tilt my head to look at the window. I was frustrated. My sister has taken everything from me, but I can not bring myself to hate her. I decided to go out to the outside world after being locked up in a room for so long. I dressed myself up and lifted the window screen horizontally. I escape out the window.

I wanted to see her again. How is she doing? I need her more than anything else... Saki. I was recalling my memories of where I went with her. I was drinking strawberry juice. I was heading towards the park because that was where we had our recent fight. I heard the bushes moving. I was a little curious to see what kind of animal was there. I slowly walk over to the bushes and saw Akira with Saki. I unconsciously drop my drink. "A-Akira?"

"I won't let you take my onee chan away..." Akira swing get blade up and Saki shuts her eyes.

I raced time to push Akira away from Saki. There was a loud crash. I manage to knock Akira off Saki. I was a little hurt. Saki was released from the heavy pressure on her body and opens her eye. She saw two Hikari with different clothes on.

"Eh? Onee chan? Why?" Akira drop the blade. I was on my hands and knees begging her. "Akira! I don't want you to ruin my life anymore! If you really care for me Akira, please don't hurt anyone important to me ever again." She saw scratches on me and a small cut from her blade. Akira was confused, she thought she was doing the right thing. "Onee chan's hurt. She saw me... It's my fault." thought Akira. After Akira mentally calms down, her obsession with her sister will always make her listen to what onee chan says. Saki saw Akira was shaking a little, "Onee chan... If you say so... I won't harm your precious people. So-"

I got off my knees and quickly hug my sister, "Thank you Akira." She was becoming teary, "A-are you mad onee chan? P-please don't be mad." I squeeze her a little tighter, "No. I'm just happy that you listen to your own selfish sister again."

She started crying on my shoulder. I forgot Saki was still here. I don't know how should I face her after all this had happened. Is she going to hate me for realizing my sister was going to school in my spot for the past few days?

Saki spoke, "I'm glad you made up with sister." Her comment was meant for the two of us. I glance at Saki and saw her clothes all dirty and messy, "I'm sorry..."

She heard me and reply back, "It's alright Hikari. I won't ask for your reasons... Do you still hate me~?!" Saki was losing her cool. I tap on Akira's head and she took a few steps away from me. I went to Saki and kiss her on her cheeks, "I... D-don't h-hate you." Akira blush, "O-onee chan?!"

I was beside Saki. I grab her shirt, "Akira, I want to make things clear for us. Saki and I are dating but we're both girls. Do you think two girls dating is disgusting?"

Akira was processing her thoughts slowly. "If onee chan is doing it, it's not disgusting at all." I was happy to hear that from my sister.

After we made up, we were all walking home together. We saw the black car again next to my house.

"He's back again?" When Akira heard my tone of voice, she went back to being a "over-protecter".

I open the door and saw him again. "Welcome back miss Hikari, miss Akira, and miss Saki..."