Foreword

Dearest Readers,

I read fiction, sci-fi, religious conspiracy and humor books. But, never romance novels. Not until one day that I was introduced to Martha Cecilia. Particularly her Kristine Series 1: Beso El Diablo (The Devil's Kiss).

After that, I craved for more hanggang sa maubos ko na yata lahat ng mga sinulat niya. I'm patiently waiting for another novel from her to be released. Pero, naging imposible na 'yon because she succumbed to cancer on December 8, 2014.

The Romance Diva, The Genius, The Martha Cecilia is already gone. Pero, kahit ganoon ay nananatili pa rin ang kaniyang mga akda magpakailanman. And that's why I became inspired to continue one of her obra maestros.

Ang layunin ko sa paggawa nito'y hindi para tumbasaN siya dahil walang katulad ang isang Martha Cecilia. This serves as my tribute to her.

As the saying goes with a bit of my revision, "All good things must come to an end...

...for a while."

Why?

For a fresh new start has arrived!

I present to you a fanfiction to the much acclaimed novel of the late author, Martha Cecilia – Kristine Series.

Entitled:

Elisse, Dearest.

I hope you'll like it.

Enjoy reading!

Please, vote, comment and share. Thanks! :-)

Yours Truly,