x

Dear Diary,
    It's all been going great since Harry and I confessed our love for each other. We don't hide things anymore and we're completely open about everything. I used to get jealous of the other girls stealing glances at him, but now I've realised that I was just over-reacting. Harry made sure I knew that he loved me and only me. He knows my rules about sex and agreed to wait until marriage. I guess it won't be too long until we're bonded as fully as possible... He purposed to me about six months ago. I haven't found the time to really write out the events because we've been so busy. We're looking for a real house and planning a wedding at the same time. It's a lot of work, but I wouldn't have it any other way.
    Harry told me we can wait until I'm ready and don't have to do the whole honey moon sex like everyone else does. But you know what? I think I'm ready for it. I know now that I love him and I always have. It seems like it's about time that I show him how I feel. At least that's what I think. Maybe I'm wrong, but at least I'll be messing up with someone that can forgive me...someone who loves me unconditionally.
    There's so many things I want to write down. Things like what I have planned for the wedding, the houses we've looked at, all the things we've done these past months together, and so much more. I just want to pour every thought, every emotion, every dream come true into this book. I would do that, but I don't think there's enough space to express my feelings to their true extent in this little tablet. It just would not do everything justice. All I know is that the memories are forever engraved in my brain.
    I remember the good times, the bad times, the nights I couldn't sleep, and everything far and few between. None of my memories are bad if you ask me. In my oppinion they show a true love story of this century and they prove that true love holds together through thick and thin. I personally find that this describes our love in a few words:
    "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonour others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no records of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always preserves." -Corinthians 13:4-7
    Well, I better get going. Harry wants to take me out to dinner tonight. It's supposed to be somewhere fancy, so I need to get ready or we'll never be leaving. Just remember, Juliet & Harry...Forever.
                                                                                                        ~Juliet Hanson

So, I know I didn't warn you, but this was intended to be a short story. I am affraid it has come to an end. I may write an epilogue with the wedding if you guys want one. Just let me know in the comments below. Thanks! xx