"Don't leave me like this!" Brad said, he ran up to me and pushed me down on to the bed which made me laugh. "That's what you get for making me want to moan on the balcony." I said and Brad giggled. "I'm sorry baby, I couldn't help it. You just make me feel so good!" He said and I giggled. "Woah, calm it Simpson. Too much info there!" I said and he started laughing. "What? So I'm not allowed to tell my girlfriend how she makes me feel?" He asked me and I giggled. "Don't tell me, show me." I whispered and winked, he smiled at me and kissed me delicately on the lips. "Are we going to the beach today?" I asked as he pulled away and smiled. "Yeah, but I'm happy with you right now. Plus, it's only 9:30am." Brad said. "I think we should get down there early so we can get a spot on the beach." I said and Brad nodded, I then realised that he is still laying on top of me on the bed and giggled. "What?" He asked. "Are you going to get off of me?" I asked and he smiled. "Nah, I'm comfy." He replied. "I wanna get up!" I whined and he giggled. "What you gonna do about it?" He asked and winked, I pulled a sad face and he went to kiss me. I stopped him from kissing me and he laughed. "If I get off of you can I have a kiss?" He asked and I nodded, he stood up and then helped me up. I kissed him on the lips for a bit and then looked through my suitcase for my bikini, shorts and a top to wear at the beach.

"Are you wearing your bikini?" Brad asked and I nodded. "Good, I wanna be able to show you off." Brad said and winked. "To who?" I asked. "If any fans come over I have worked out a way to get rid of them." Brad said. "How?" I asked. "I will just make out with you in front of them and then they will get jealous and walk off." Brad said and I giggled. "That's harsh." I said and Brad shrugged his shoulders. "If they want to talk to me then they should come and see me at a meet and greet, not when I'm spending time with my girl." Brad said and I blushed a little. "Plus I want you to wear a bikini because there will be a lot of men about your age that will see you and think wow! And then I can kiss you to tell them that you are mine." Brad said and I smiled. "So you just want to tell everyone that I'm yours?" I asked and he nodded. "By the way, no man is going to think I look hot." I said and Brad smiled. "They will, you look so sexy in a bikini." Brad said. "No I don't, I look overweight and ugly." I said, I walked into the bathroom to get changed and then I walked out in my bikini. Brad's mouth dropped open and I blushed a little bit. "How can you say that you are overweight and ugly?! You are perfect!" Brad said, he walked over to me and placed his hands either side of my waist. "I'm not perfect." I said and Brad pecked my lips. "Yeah you are, I'm so lucky that I can call you mine." Brad said and I giggled. "You're not lucky, you could get any girl you want." I said. "But I want you." Brad said and pecked me on the lips again.

I put my shorts and t-shirt on before putting my hair up in a high pony tail, Brad got changed into his swimming trunks and put a top on before we walked down the stairs and into the kitchen to make some breakfast. "What shall we have?" Brad asked. "Toast?" I asked and he nodded, he put some toast in the toaster and then I made us both a glass of water. "Thank you baby." He said as I passed it to him, he pecked me on the lips and I sat on the side. "Shall I take some sun cream?" I asked. "I am going to take a backpack anyway so you can put it in there." Brad said and I nodded. "Why are you taking a backpack?" I asked. "Because I want to bring a hoodie for both of us, it could get chilly this evening." Brad said and I nodded. "I also need to take my wallet to pay for food." Brad said. "I can pay." I said and took a sip of my water. "How many times do I have to tell you? I will pay." Brad said and I sighed.

Brad made the toast and we sat down at the table to eat it. "Would you mind helping me put my sun cream on later?" I asked and he nodded. "Only if you help me put some on my back." Brad said and I nodded. "Of course I will." I replied and he smiled. Connor and Alisha then walked in the room kissing and I giggled under my breath, they are so cute with each other. They both realised that we were watching them and Alisha went a bit shy. "Hey Evie! How you feeling this morning?" Connor asked. "Better thanks." I replied and he smiled, Alisha made some drinks and Connor sat at the table with us. "I heard Brad is taking you out today?" Connor asked and I nodded. "Yeah, we are going to the beach." I said and Connor nodded. "Look after her Brad." Connor said and then got up to make his and Alisha's breakfast. "I will." Brad replied and winked at me, I blushed and smiled back at him. I finished my toast and then went back upstairs to brush my teeth, once I had done that I got Brad's bag and started to pack the sun cream and a hoodie for both of us. I packed his wallet and some goggles just incase, I walked downstairs with the bag and passed it to Brad. "All packed." I said and Brad smiled at me. "Thank you, I was just going to do that." Brad said and pecked me on the lips.

"Shall we go now?" I asked and he nodded, I slipped my flip flops on and Brad quickly ran upstairs. He took ages upstairs and when he came back down I looked at him with a confused expression on my face. "What?" He asked and held my hand. "What took you so long?" I asked. "I went to the toilet." Brad said and I nodded but I was still confused, I said goodbye to Connor and then we walked out of the door. I can't wait until we get to the beach, today has started off well so I hope it continues to be a good day!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------hey guys! This part is a happier part so I hope you like it! I wonder why Brad took so long upstairs? Maybe you will find out in the next part? I hope you are enjoying this story and thank you for reading it! Please vote when you read it because I am getting a lot of reads but not many votes! Thank you!