Chapter 1

Putting my thumb in my mouth, I continue reading 'How To Kill A Mocking Bird', lost in the book.

Hearing giggling sounds I scrunch up my nose looking at the wall connection to Anthony's room.

Rolling my eyes, I thump my fist on the wall telling them to basically....excuse my language...'shut the fuck up.'

Taking my thumb out, I flip the page of the book, wishing idiotic Camila wasn't dating my brother.

To be honest she's annoying. All she does is nothing but laugh with her squeaky laughter that sounds like a fu-

"Where's my remote?" My brother, Anthony, barges in my room with Camila trailing quietly behind.

"It's not yours." I say carelessly, ignoring his obvious annoyance. Anthony looks at my desk full with my drawing, and grabs his PlayStation controller. He walks out quickly not wanting to argue with my stubborn ass.

Looking up I see Camila about to follow Anthony. Before she closes my door, we catch eyes, me giving her the evil eye as a signal to close the door.

Yawning loudly, I stand next to the bus stop, waiting for it to pick me up for school. Sitting down, I cross my legs and lean my head next to the pole.

I come extra early just because it's quiet and peaceful.... I mean look it's worth it coming at 6:30 AM. Looking up I see the sun rising, and take my phone out to take a picture.

Slowly....

Slowly....

About to snap the picture, a high pitched voice ruins my peacefulness. "Good morning Lauren!" I snap the picture but when I look at it, it's blurry and not angled right. I slowly look up at Camila with my hair all over my face, looking like the grudge.

Nodding my head at her, I feel my teeth clench a bit at how happy she sounds to be here at .....6 fucking 40 AM. I watch as she walks to school by herself and I roll my eyes at her.

Perky bitch.

Smiling when I see my friend, Dinah heading here. I stare at her and notice all her features as she walks here. Tall, nice ass, and.....many other things but I've done this for the passed 2 months that I've went on the bus. Just analyze how she looks.

The bus parks infront of us, ruining my view of Dinah. Blinking, I stand up getting on the bus and of course going on the last row of seats. Next thing you know, Dinah is sitting on the back seat, Normani is sitting on the seat next to mine, and ally is sitting behind Normani.

We do this everyday, just joke around in the morning but I'm usually the one always moody and grumpy in the morning.

My mind wonders off to Camila and I'm thankful she doesn't come on this bus..... she lives a block from Anthony and I, so I'm not sure why she doesn't come on this bus. It's better than walking to school....

I'm glad she doesn't though.

"Guys I have this story to tell you all." We look at Ally, me having the 'I don't give a fuck face' but secretly.... I do give a fuck. Well about Ally, Normani, and Dinah.

Only them.

"Okay so there was once a girl named-"

Dinah cut Ally and said, "I swear if this is a fantasy story. I'm blocking you out."

Ally pouts and Normani kicks Dinah from her seat. "Continue Ally, it's not like we care about what Dinah thinks."

My eyebrows raise and I let out the typical "ohhh" Ally playfully hits Normani on the shoulder, and fist pumps her.

Dinah stares at Normani, squinting her eyes at her. "Noooo, let me see those panda eyes." I say. We all laugh except Dinah that's turned around, pretending to be mad at us.

It's our thing to call Dinah 'panda eyes' considering her eyes are big and round. That's not the only the thing that she has big and round though....

The bus stops and we get off the bus, of course being the last ones off. Walking to the cafeteria, it's usually us along with a few more ten people. Considering our cafeteria is big, that's nothing. People usually start coming around 7:30 AM while Normani, Dinah, Ally, and I are stuck here currently at 7:00 AM.

I watch Camila coming in by herself and of course telling all the lunch ladies "good morning" in a very cheery voice.

"I hear a duck..." I say with annoyance, covering my ears. Normani snorts, Dinah shakes her head at me, and Ally pulls my hair softly.

"Camila's a nice girl...."
I ignore Ally and close my eyes, putting my head down. Just waiting until people other than my friends that are with me right now.

Not sure how many minutes have passed but I look up to see that I'm all by myself. Looking around I see people had started to come in, and I hear Dinah's loud laugh echo through the silent cafeteria.

I turn and see Dinah and Camila laughing and poking eachother. I feel something pool deep inside me.....

Dinah.

Camila is taking Dinah away from me.....

Shaking my head at that thought. Maybe she is. Everyone likes idiotic Camila. She's the complete opposite of me. Of course everyone is gonna like her. Shaking my head at Dinah and Camila, even though they didn't see me.

Getting out of there I head to the my class early. Sitting down next to my door, waiting for my teacher to come already.