Chapter 5

You walked down the dead quiet streets, walking past lots and lots of shops. You looked at every shop sign you went by.

Starbucks
Forever21
McDonald's
Marks and Spencers

And so on......
There were many other stores/shops as well. Tech stores, fruits and veg markets, clothing shops and even toy stores.

It's been two days since you've been outside of your cell. You were too busy being beaten up by the mean people, no matter how much you begged them not to. All the pain in your body hurts, and you were limping.

You wanted to see if there was some mini clinic here, just so you could take a few bandages and treat yourself. Limping down the choices of stores for about five minutes, you came across a small and clean looking clinic. Thank god you thought, your body screaming in pain. It's a good thing now, cause if you waited any longer, you could've lost a lot of blood. Yes, you were bleeding from the cuts and scratches you got. But hey, that's what happens when a glass bottle hits you doesn't it?

You quickly limped to the back of the store and looked for the alarm machine.
Noticing the electric box by the wall near the back door, you took out a stolen screw driver from your pocket and opened the lid to the small machine box. Once opening, you saw many wires, switches and buttons.
And you knew exactly what to do.

Being a theif has its benefits sometimes, it gave you the opportunity to hack into security systems and shut them off. And you will edmit that you've observed a few other thieves doing it before.

You looked inside the machinery, wires of all sorts of colors and many different switches. After looking briefly at everything, you turned to three switches in a row and flipped the one in the middle. Underneath it was five buttons, red, green, blue, yellow and black. You pushed the red and yellow button and cut a blue wire. A beeping noise came after that, signaling something.

You had access.

You placed the screw driver back into your pocket and opened the back door slowly and cautiously. When you peeked in and noticed no sign of life inside, you walked inside the clinic and closed the door behind you, locking it with the small hatch next to it.
You looked around the place, and found a doctors office. You read the name tag on the huge white door.

'Doctor Martinez'

Sorry doc, but it looks like you're gonna get a surprise patient. You tried opening the door, finding it locked. So you took a few steps back and ran to the door, smashing it open. It was a thin door, so it wasn't that much of an effort. But your pain increased rapidly now. You scowled and held your stomach, where the biggest cut was. You scurried into the office and opened up all the shelves and drawers. Pretty soon you found bandages, scissors, tape and some sort of pain killing cream.

You sat down on an empty nearby patients bed. You lifted up your shirt and inspected your cut. It was bad, that's for sure. You applied the pain killing cream on the wound and wrapped the white bandages around your stomach. You used the scissors to cut it when done and held it with some tape to hold it in place. You took your time to treat your other tiny cuts and pretty soon, you were feeling ok. You even took a while to rest on the bed. And then you decided to leave.

"Well, time to go." You said to yourself.
You walked out the back door after opening and walked away, not even bothered to turn back on the alarm.
Not your fault the security was so weak, it was practically really simple for you. Childs play this one was.
You decided to head home, seeing there was nothing more you needed to do.
You walked back the way you came from, stealing a few food along the way to kill your hunger.

Until a certain store caught your attention.

It was a store that had all sorts of entertainments. Entertainments such as TV's, mega speakers, printers, computers, laptops, cameras and even gaming consoles. This was the kind of store it was. A smile made its way to your face.
Maybe a little fun before you reached home?

You ran to the back of the store and quickly began hacking the security from the machine box at the back. You heard a beep noise and were about to open the back door before something on the floor in the corner by a wall caught your eye.
You slowly dropped your hand from the door handle and slowly walked up to the strange object on the ground.

It was a cardboard box, with something written on it in big black marker.

Please burn as soon as possible.

You looked at it confused. You opened the flaps on the box and took a look inside. You tilted your head.
"A....... Game console?" You said to yourself. It looked old, even had a bit of dirt on it. What's so bad about this that they have to burn this? You thought confusingly. You then shrugged. No matter, you'll just take it inside and give it a proper look there. Maybe you'll even play on it.

You picked up the box and hauled it inside. Damn it's heavy! You thought sourly as you decided to just drag it inside.
It as dark of course, you felt your hands on the wall for some sort of switch. Feeling a few, you pushed one, resulting a few lights turning on.

You sighed in satisfaction and placed your hands on your hips and took a good look at the place.

It's very modern looking, that's for sure. It was bright, mainly blue and black everywhere and had all sorts of gadgets and such placed neatly on shelves and around here and there for display.
You walked up to the cashier. You eyes the money drawer, and sighed. Should you take some, or not? You placed your hand and tried pulling it, only to find it locked. You sighed and looked around for something to pick the lock. Your eyes wandered the whole register area, until it stopped on a jar filled with coins. Easy money?

You walked up to it and held it, ready to open it and take the cash. But then you saw something on it. A peice of paper taped on it with something written on it with a black marker.

Please generously leave a tip to help out the poor.

Your eyes widened as you quickly dropped it back in its original position. You felt ashamed. What's wrong with me? You thought scared. This isn't how I was raised. This isn't what I am. This wasn't what.......

Finn taught me........

You sighed sadly and walked away from the register.

This isn't what I'll become.

~~~~~~
Hey dudes!
sorry, I know I know, I promised Ben Drowned, but plz be patient. It'll come out! Next I swear.
Thanks to all those of you who had taken their time to read this, despite how slowly I'm going. :)
Next chapter will DEFINITELY have Ben in it.

-TheillegalContractor