Chapter 4

You sighed and placed another glass of beer infront of the drunk idiots on the coffee table. It was 1 Am in the night, and you were serving beer to everyone in the damn building. You didn't say anything, cause you know where that would lead to at the end.... Yup.... Sweet old punishment....

"Anything else?" You asked the bas***ds as you stood on the side. They scoffed and gave you glares, each and everyone of them. "Na." One of them said. "Now get the hell outta here!" He threw his glass of beer in your direction. You dodged in time as you ran towards the stairs. It was a three flights staircase , the two floors which were completely empty and third being where your cell like room was.

You paused once reaching the foot of the stairs. You turned around, seeing all the drunk idiots already passed out and sleeping. You knew what time it was now, freedom time.

You smiled as you ran as fast as you could upstairs and towards your cell.
You walked in your cell and closed the bar doors behind you. You quickly dashed towards the window. Moon high, clouds spread, mind clear, spirit wild. Time to go.

You quickly and silently pulled on the five bars on your window and placed them on the ground. You hauled yourself over the window sill and placed both your legs out and dropped swiftly on the nearby branch. You made sure to bring your (f/c) zip up jacket that had a hoodie attached to it. It seemed a little chilly today. You wore your usual black converse, black pants and white full sleeved shirt (please know that this is what you'll be wearing in every chapter, once things get going I'll change your outfit). You had your hair in your usual high ponytail.

You climbed down the tree and placed on your jacket and made your way away from the building.
Maybe I'll go take a walk you thought to yourself. It'll help me clear my head.

Walks usually helped you to think things through and make you look at your life so far. So far so good you said sarcastically in your mind. You decided to visit the neighborhood and go to the small park that was there.

You reached the park in an hour, and walked down the road, houses on both sides.

You had heard news of a killer on the radio that the mean people had downstairs when you were cleaning up their mess. News of a killer who wears a white hoodie jacket, killing people and sometimes cutting smiles on their faces with a knife. This scared you actually. But you wanted to be brave for the first time in your life, you were always scared, so why not try being brave this time? Maybe you won't face this killer...... If your lucky enough that is.....

As you were walking, you thought you heard a scream. You halted in your steps. You looked around, unsure of where it came from. You were shaking slightly. Your gaze stopped at a certain double story house a few meters away from you. It's lights were on upstairs, but then suddenly closed. You were confused. Who would be up at this late hour? It's practically midnight.

You saw someone coming out from the front door. Just a guy you saw. Probably a few years older than you. He was wearing a white jacket and you couldn't help but think, what if he's the murderer?! But then your common sense side of your brain said that there was a one in a million chance that it's probably him. Besides...... It's possible that he may not be the only one to own a white hooded jacket.

You ignored him and continued walking forward. From the corner of your eyes, you could see the guy still standing by the door, but this time it looked like he was staring at your figure as you walked down the street. You pretended not to notice and looked down as you walked forward.

After a while of walking, you heard footsteps behind you. You paused and turned around, no one there. You looked around confused, before shrugging slight and continued your way.