Chapter 2

I have made this chapter for my new follower, BoxersR4Life .... Dude gave me some motivation for this fanfic, so I made this chapter for her/him! :) in honor of being the first to read this story! Thanks once again!

You stared at your window on the other side of your cell. You quietly stood up and walked to the windows that held bars so you couldn't escape. You held the black charred bars in your cold hands and stared out the window. Across the abandoned warehouse that you were kept in was an old and abandoned theme park/carnival.... Which ever one it was. It was.... You know.... The ones that held Ferris wheels, roller coasters, merry go rounds and food stalls? Well.... That was the one across from you.

Pop goes the weasel

Your eyes went wide opened. Where was that voice coming from? You looked around your dark cell, not seeing anyone. You knew that the mean people who held you here were asleep. I mean, who else snores that loudly at night?

You faced back at the carnival and stared hard at it. And then you made your decision.
You were going to go to the carnival.

You gripped the black bars tightly and started to shake them as hard as you could, until they finally came off. The lazy old hags here never noticed that the bars were attachable and that you could take them on and off as you please. You carefully took all five thin bars off and laid them down on the ground. You then looked back out the bar-free window and placed your hands on the edge of the window sill. You sniffed in the cold air. A smile spreading across your lips. And freedom starts.... Now...

You quickly but silently jumped and hauled your self up and sat there. You began to reach for the tree that was on the right side of your window. You jumped on a nearby branch and held the branch tightly as you stumbled a bit. You looked down at what you were wearing. It was really simple, black converse, black pants and a white full sleeved t-shirt, your whole outfit had scratches and a few prices were torn, thanks to the people back at 'home.' 

The mean thugs never gave you any clothes, so every week, you would kinda... Well... 'Borrow' some of their money so you could go out and buy some things of your own when they were asleep. You sighed and tightened your high ponytail.

You began climbing down the tree. You landed with a 'thud' softly on the grass and wasted no time running in the direction of the carnival.

--- Time skip to when you reach to the entrance ---

You had just reached the entrance gates of the carnival and looked inside. It was all dusty and dirty, and all the tents were old and a few rides were broken.

'Pop goes the weasel '

Your head snapped and you looked around frantically. Where the heck is that noise coming from? You yelled in your head. You decided now was the time to find out. You took a step through the gates, then started taking a few more until you were fully on walking none stop.
You looked around you as you continued to walk. (Your walking kinda slowly). 

Everything was just so eerie, and there was so much fog in the place. The wind blew here and there, shaking figures and moving things, making objects look humanly alive.Your eye caught something, making you pause. 

Your eyes caught a yellow balloon. It was the purest, most brightest yellow balloon you'd ever seen. It had a smiley face on it, and the paint it was made of seemed to be made by a finger.

(So basically, just imagine that you had a yellow balloon, and you used some paint like thing to draw a smiley face on it, that's how the balloon you found looks like... Plus it's those floating kinds as well) The paint had dried drips on it.

Your pov:
What the heck is that?! And in the middle of nowhere too!

I walked towards it. It was attached to a black string and was tangled up on a nearby broken down stall. I reached your hand up and ran a finger down the string, feeling how thin it was. "I wonder who blew you." I whispered to myself. I looked back up at the smile. It seemed to be staring down at me as it floated. It was sorta freaking me out. I mean, it didn't matter what direction it blew in, it's head was always looking at me.

I gave it a weird stare before shrugging and untying it from the pole it was caught on. Untangling it, I held on to it tightly and gave a little smile. Maybe... Just maybe.... I can keep it?
I looked behind me. No ones here. I faced back to the balloon and brought it down closer to my face.
"I wonder where your owner is." I said aloud to it. It just stared back. I sighed and looked around.

'Pop goes the weasel '