Chapter 26

Leigh-Anne
"Ha! Well c'mon, McDonalds wasn't THAT bad!" I said. Jesy snorted, we were STILL debating about how going to Nando's probably would've been better than going to McDonalds. "But we had good exercise at McDonald's!" I tried to find a good thing. "How is that good!? We ran all the way back to the flat!" I watched as my girlfriend shook with laughter.
"Fine then! Don't love me!" I pouted turning away acting hurt. "Aw I'm sorry b-Leigh Leigh!" Jesy poked my cheek and took my hand under the table. "Noooo, you don't love meeee!" I shook my head. "Aw, course I do!" She chuckled. "Yeah right Wilma! This Betsy knows the shit!" I stuck my tongue out at her.
"Whatever Betsy!" She sighed dramatically flipping her hair; we both started laughing quietly, a buzz alerted me of my phone. Not a bad day today.

Tulisa contostostovaltos:

Coming homee at 6:00 xx

I read the text excitedly and showed it to Jesy. "Ah yess! Jerrie is near! And so is the Lisa!" She declared shaking a random customer that was walking to the door. I bursted out laughing.
We payed the check and ran out the front door before anyone noticed us, heading to the waiting car. During the drive we talked, er, actually flirted, until we got home and Daniel literally kicked us out of the car when we started to bombard him with questions and comments.
We laughed heading inside and closed the door behind us locking it behind us. "It's 5:30! HOLY MOLY!" Jesy shouted after we finished lazing around. 5:30!? What!? That was too fast! "You're joking right!?" I shouted; she shook her head. "Nu-uh! If you wanna get the girls then get your little pretty arse over here, AND DONT MAKE ME GET THE HOSE!" She screeched flying upstairs for her keys. I made a mad dash for the door and she caught up with me going to her car.
She ended up driving like a maniac to get to the airport in time. We relaxed, knowing Jade and Perrie they would take a while, not to mention how jet-lagged the poor things must be! We hopped out of the car carefully and walked inside the terminal walking past baggage claim to the food court. Grabbing quick snacks we sat down while Jesy texted Tulisa, while she was talking I looked around at the people that walked by, everyone had it much easier, they didn't have to hide who they were or run from crazed paparazzi, I mean I don't regret being in a girl group-but sometimes, people don't understand that you want to have your privacy. I leaned back in my chair stretching, enjoying the moment.
"T says they're going to meet us at the G gates, there aren't many people there and the paparazzi haven't spotted them." Jesy said shutting her phone off and standing. "We have to waaalk? Awweee!" I tried to flop out of the chair allowing my laziness to show; Jesy laughed grabbing my hands and pulled me to my feet. "Why thank you hon." I lazed sloppily sliding an arm around here waist and started walking through the gates. "You owe me." She winked. "Say whaaaaaat?" I stopped; she giggled taking my hand again. "Only joking Leigh Leigh boo." She began to pull me again, I let her taking the time to trail after her feeling like a lucky girl being  able to hold her hand.
Hmmm, let's see. I looked at 1the gates E 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and so on. We kept walking. "There!" I suddenly shouted seeing a bunch of suitcases accompanied by a half-awake Tulisa.
"Aww there are me muffins!" She grinned spotting us. I felt Jesy give my hand a warm squeeze before letting go making me smile. "Lisaaa!" I whisper-shouted catapulting myself into her arms; she laughed ruffling my hair. "Missed you muffin." She kissed my forehead. "Welcome back to the normal world T!" Jesy said in a strong Yorkshire accent bouncing up to her. Tulisa kissed her forehead as well and gave her a warm hug. "Why thank you me muffin! And sure, America is weird." She chuckled. I agree, they even drive on the wrong side of the road!
"So how was it?" I pressed; she laughed. "It was fine Leigh Leigh, you know you'll be able to see for yourself later love." She said. "Aaahhhh Really?" Jesy gasped. "Yeah girlies, all of you need to go and promote DNA over the world!" She said; we gasped jumping up and down squealing in happiness ignoring the stares we were receiving in return. "Whoa what did I miss?" A Geordie's voice asked and we all saw Perrie heading towards us with a mess of hair on her head; technically you could say it was a beehive! "Pez!" I grinned when she tackled me in a hug. "Hi baba!" she smiled jumping on top of my girlfriend. "Hey theere girlfriend!" Jesy attempted my ghetto voice. "Oi! Don't diss my ghettoness!" I pouted while Perrie and T laughed, Jesy just stuck out her tongue at me. "Ooh Jessica Lousie Nelson you are going to GET IT!" I wiggled my finger letting my sassy side show. "Ooh noo! I'm terrified look I'm shaking!" she fake-gasped hiding behind Perrie who just leaned back on her letting out a huge yawn. "Ey since when did I turn into your resting post?" Jesy asked. "Since now." She mumbled closing her eyes holding a hand to her forehead. I chuckled at her and saw the smaller Geordie walking to us. "Ahh here she comesss! Geordie number two!" I whisper-yelled and Jade looked seeing us and smiled. "Leeeeiiiiiiiiigh!" she jumped on me wrapping her legs around my waist like a koala. I giggled twirling her around. "Hi Jadey! We missed you and pez." I set her down. Perrie was looking at me weirdly; Jade chuckled turning to her girlfriend. "Oh baby, I'm all yours, forever always." she talked into her ear wrapping her arms sweetly around the blonde's neck. Perrie blushed looking at me sheepishly; I shook her off pulling her into a hug, I was seeing someone too, and I didn't want to do anything to hurt her. I smiled at Jes over the tiny Geordie's shoulder. She smiled back at me letting go of Jade who let out a toothy yawn. "Aww the babies are tired!" I cooed wrapping my arms around Jade who cuddled into my neck starting to snore, well she just went out like a light! "Can we go home now?" Perrie yawned walking forwards to get Jade. "Actually pez, you deserve a break, c'mon baba go with Jesy, I'll take her." I said ruffling her hair and lifted the petite Geordie's body up into my arms. She let out a snore and wrapped her arms around my neck burying her face in my chest. "I love you Perrie." She mumbled. "Perrie loves you too." I chuckled following Perrie and Jesy walking in front of us, well actually Jesy was practically carrying a half-asleep Perrie after Tulisa. What a day this is.