Score 21 ~ Severed Relationships

Start from the beginning

Tetsuki are in a complete mess, he could see traces of tears on her cheeks as the rain falls above them. Her body is now completely cold as her soft creamy color skin is now completely pale. Quickly he gathered her in his arms and went back towards his car, laying her at the back seat as he took off his jacket and covered her body with it.

"I FOUND HER; I'M HEADING TO THE HOSPITAL!" Kagami called Akashi immediately as he turns his car on and start driving.

The hospital seems so far for Kagami at the moment as he speeds through the road, rushing towards the hospital. At times he stole several glances from his seat, looking at the blunette who is unconscious at the back of his car seat.

"We're almost there, Tetsu, just hang on for a little bit more" he mumbles as he did a little turn around and drove towards the hospital that is insight.

~~~~~

Akashi has informed the hospital that Kagami is on his way bringing Tetsuki, by the time Kagami arrived at the hospital porch, the nurses quickly wheeled her into the emergency room. Kagami were soaking wet as he waited outside the ER, a nurse gave him a towel but he did not wiped himself instead he just stare at the door that keep sliding open, several times he saw Tetsuki was attached to an oxygen mask breathing heavily, as pain often comes to her pale face.

It pains him every time he sees Tetsuki trying to breathe or struggle from her pain. It pains him so much that he just wants to keep her away from everyone and everything from the world.

The rest of GoM arrived at the hospital, only to receive several death glares from the guitarist. Aomine arrived last; he seems to feel guilty from what he did.

"How's she?" Akashi asked as he stands in front of the red haired teen who is now sitting on the chair.

"I don't know…when I found her, she was unconscious, extremely cold and pale" Kagami gripped the towel in his hand tightly.

"I should have been there to send her back…" he continues as he glares at Aomine who has been staring at the cold white floor beneath him.

Everyone was silent; the atmosphere was tense until the Emergency Room door slides open. Midorima exited the room, followed by an unconscious Tetsuki who is now on the wheeled bed as she being wheeled to her room by several nurses. Kise and Atsushi quickly followed her.

~~~~~

Midorima noticed the tan teen behind the two that was glaring at him for answers and explanations', both of them locked on sight but kept silent after Midorima cleared his throat.

"Her body temperature was extremely low when she was brought in; she is not completely out of danger just yet…"

All three of them looked at him, hoping it would not be another bad news.

"Her heart rate is very low and slow, so is her blood pressure decreasing. IF she manages to get through the next two days, she will be alright but the longer she is in this situation" the emerald orbs looked at the three pairs of eyes.

"Her body might not be able to keep it up…"

Aomine eyebrow knitted into frowns. "What do you mean?!"

"Meaning she will die at this rate." Midorima then left them to attend to Tetsuki who is now in her room along with Kise and Atsushi. Akashi followed him as he sent several glares at the duo who is now staring into the nothingness.

~~~~~

"IF SHE DIES I WILL NOT FUCKING FORGIVE YOU EVER" Kagami growled as he pushed Aomine towards the wall. Aomine feeling useless could only slide down against the wall as Kagami left him.

Tears falls down his cheeks as he held his forehead, he gritted his teeth in frustration. The feeling of being useless and unable to do anything for his love one frustrated him. Kagami words when they were still searching for Tetsuki rang in his ears.

"Tetsuki…"

~~~~~

In the Intensive Care Unit ward,

Kise and the rest were watching Tetsuki who is attached to the life-support machines once again, her chest heaves up and down as she breathe heavily. The oxygen mist covers her oxygen mask. Several blankets were covering her fragile small body, trying to bring her temperature back to her body.

Kagami, who was standing outside the door, stares at his childhood friend.

"I don't even remember how many times I have seen her on those machines this year…" he mumbles.

He could feel a lump of saliva stuck in his throat, it feels hard to swallow it down as he steps into the room, gaining everyone attention except Akashi.

The red haired guitarist stood beside Tetsuki bed, his angry orbs soften up as he brushed her bangs gently. He sighed. He took her hands into his as carefully as he can.

"I shouldn't have let you joined the GoM…" he mumbles. Everyone heard this; they could guess what the guitarist thinking about.

~~~~~

Minutes passes by, it feels so tense. Whatever happened between him and Aomine, they know the tiger would not hesitate to kill him right there and now, if it were not for Tetsuki.

"I'll come back in a few hours, let her get some rest for a while" Akashi said as the others nodded. Kagami did not budged from the seat he took at the bed side. Not letting go of her hands any time soon.

"Taiga" Akashi calls out. Kagami did not response, Akashi left. He knows he is in no right position to say anything to Kagami at the moment.

~~~~~

When they were about to exit the hospital, they saw Aomine leaning against the wall near the exit. Akashi notice the lead singer glanced at them.

"I'll hear about this later but at the moment everyone needs some rest, including you. Go back home" Akashi said as he enters his car. While Kise and Atsushi entered theirs, no one has a smile on them, not even Kise who always goes around with a smile. They all left, while Aomine still in the hospital parking lot, leaning against his steering as he lets out a heavy sigh, as he shuts close his eyes.

~~~Flashback~~~

"IF we found her, I want you to break up with her. ONCE AND FOR ALL!" Kagami growled.

~~~Flashback Ends~~~

He opens his eyes again; a heavy pang of guilt really hits him. Kagami has entrusted him to take care of Tetsuki properly and yet…

~~~~~

The morning shine falls into the room, it was deathly silent. No signs of a certain blunette waking. A pearl of tears falls down a soft pale cheek.

..

..

..

Beep…Beep…

..

..

beep..