By Chance We Love

🙉I N T R O D U C T I O N🙈

Can you love without possibility that you will love back?

Because for Shian Aldeguer kahit anong gawin niyang pag-iwas at pagpipigil, she'll still end up loving Jeiko Valerio.

But whatever she do, beautiful or ugly, smart or not, chubby or sexy, hindi parin siya nito pinapansin.

She is fully determined that Jeiko will be the leading man of her love story.

But, that's not how the world works. Ano ang gagawin niya kung pati mundo hindi nakikiayon sa gusto niya?

Could there be a chance for her even though she knew she would never be the girl Jeiko wants?

Or will she accept that she's only a supporting character of his own love story?

By chance they love? Will destiny let them be?

----------------------

Jeiko Karlo Valerio Story from He Hates Me Romantically (Book 1)

📖 Chase of Hearts Series 📖

1st Installment: HHMR Trilogy
2nd Installment: When She Believed The Lie (Completed)

-----

This is a work of fiction. Name characters, businesses, happenings and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination. Any similarity to an actual person living or dead, or actual events are purely coincidental.

Plagiarism is a crime.

ALL RIGHT RESERVED 2017
written by miss_aech