It's time to say..

Percy pov :

After that big fight in the typical godown, Martin was hurt and wounded in some areas but

After that big fight in the typical godown, Martin was hurt and wounded in some areas but.. I must really thank god for he had no major injuries.

I was happy in one way and it felt good that my Martin is ok. Then he dropped us off and Liza still had some serious scars and wounds in her face and legs. I was worried sick. We went inside our penthouse and my mom was in an utter shock seeing Liza. She couldn't intake her views. She mustered up and asked what had happened. But to her dismay, she again didn't respond.

We went to my room. I told her to freshen up. I was sitting on my bed killing the mean time while she was in shower with the help of an Abercrombie model magazine. Suddenly my sister headed inside my room without any invite and asked me 'how was the day with martin' in a singing manner.. Oh no! Wait!! She wasn't singing, she was literally blasting. I told her everything which happened today. Liza came in after a few minutes and talked random stuffs and ate our dinner. After soo  much pleading and pleasing, I asked her stays errand she agreed hesitantly. And some time, we all headed to our respective rooms and called it a night.

I woke up at 7 and saw Liza still sleeping. I shifted to her side of the bed and took the gift and the note. It had become a habit for me to check my bedside every morning. There was a gift off couple keychain wrapped in a heart cover with a note.

The note said that we'll go on a date on Sunday and to be at park at 10

The note said that we'll go on a date on Sunday and to be at park at 10. By the time, I was blushing, crimson red in colour.

Martin POV :

I kept a note saying that come to park on sunday 10 am. Actually I'm gonna propose her on Sunday. I pray the fortune gods to make it perfect for her. I was nervous. I.. As in martin Kingsly was nervous. But though I've second thoughts whether she will like my idea or not.. thinking will that be nice  ?will she like it ?. But sad to the core that I'm leaving California for five years .and I will terribly miss my mom and percy ,the doll .

Next day at 9 am:

When I was getting ready ,I told my mom too that I'm gonna propose her. She was like like a hormonal teenager cheering and giving shoutout. Oh! Please now tell me who is the teenager her. She was reacting like I proposed her. But what got me off guard is her next sentence.. She told that 'now aah?? ok choco pie.. but she is just sixteen! There are chances of her denying.. because 'sixteen' is the age where girls have a wavery mind they think one and does one. This was the only crap-shit sentence she said other than those cheering and shoutouts.

I had a hard time in selecting my outfit. Ok! I know I sound like a girl but I want everything to be perfect for my baby. So no pun intended. I had serious fear issues that she will accept my proposal or not.. And that made me dull. Ok! There is no way I lose hope..if not now I'll surely fight for my one and only love of my life.

I went to the park at 9:55 and gave roses to all couples who were in the park and asked them to give the rose to the girl in the photo. If you people are wondering 'who is in the photo?', then let me tell it's the photo of Percy. I told them to give the roses to the girl in the photo ,one by one.

She arrived and all the couples one by one gave roses a cute smile appeared in her face 'woah what a smile !??!'. I told the dancers to come to the center of the park. The dancers started dancing to all the love albums and then at last I was in the center with my hands in a heart posture. I took the loud speakers and said 'I love you percy and I want you to be mine forever and ever.' She hugged me and made a clapping sound with my right hand and held Percy tightly and protectively in my left arm. Hearing the indication, a small helicopter with a bouquet and  a ring in the center of  the bouquet just fell in between me and percy. We both catched it and I lifted it up to open. I opened the ring box to ask her to be my girlfriend... I opened the ring and many took videos too ........

"Will you be my soulmate, my love and my life forever and ever??", I asked her chanting the magical accept to happen.

[***********]

AUTHORS NOTE:

Dont forget to vote and comment and let's wait and watch what is gonna happen in the upcoming chapter... I hope u will all like the way Martin proposed Percy...sorry I thought of updating it on valentines day... Really really sorry fa the late update... Till the NXT update,
love and kisses from pujaa and editor Harini_1506