PERCY'S BIRTHDAY BASH

Percy's birthday celebrations started at 11:55p.m(PREVIOUS NIGHT).Everyone started wishing her by the means of phone calls, whatsapp and other social networking sites and her cute sis Emily made an audio in which her friends, aunty, uncle and brothers wished her . Percy was overwhelmed with joy.It was expressed by tears and overloaded cheers. She din't sleep the whole night wondering what will happen on her birthday.

At 6 a.m, she woke up and stretched herself and skipped out from the bed. Her mom came and wished her a 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY' and gave her a beautiful frock which was designed by one of the famous designers and which was also her closest friend. But Percy did not take the dress and said ' I don't like expensive things. I like only things which can be affordable by a middle class family'.Percy went and wore a dress.Emily helped her to touch her up with a minial make up.Emily fixed Percy's hair in a messy bun.When Percy looked herself in the mirror,she was just shocked and had a doubt whether the girl in the mirror is her image or not.She looked so beautiful and pretty and cute and oh!there was no words to express her look.Percy asked a cycle as a birthday gift to her dad but Percy's dad bought a brand new version of Mercedes Benz car for her.Percy was again discouraged by the acts of her father.She went to her school and when she entered into the class she saw Maria and Hannah standing in the entrance of the class room blocking the entrance from which she should enter.Percy asked to leave way. Hannah and Maria throwed a frog on Percy .Percy was a bold girl.Percy dint react for any of the gift.Percy said "I expected a lot from you guys only a frog and its not fair ".Hannah and Maria ran and hugged Percy and gave a iPod to Percy .Percy was so happy to receive it from her best friends .Sherin came inside the class and wished Percy and gave a box .Percy asked Sherin whats inside the box. Sherin replied that it is a bomb. Percy asked " Is it that important that I should surely open ". Percy opened the box and saw a iPhone 6 inside it. She was shocked and said whaaaaat!!. Sherin said  that this is not an iPhone 6 just a model it is a torch too. Percy showed her gratitude expressing by a small thank you and said that "Sherin I won't be this happy if you have given me a original latest version of iPhone 6 also".Liza and Sarah came inside and said that they didn't buy any gift for their sweet heart Percy but just showed their affection by giving her a sweet hug. Actually they two bought a clip which had stones in it. They just pinned it in Percy's hair and said happy birthday .School started and the first period was Physics, Percy thought that 'atleast on my birthday I should listen in the class' and started to listen. After a small period of time, she heard a noise from the side and saw Hannah sleeping. Percy started laughing and the teacher saw Hannah sleeping too. So Percy stamped Hannah's leg so heavyly. Hannah screamed a loud 'ooooooooouch'. 
Teacher asked What did she explain to Hannah and for that Hannah replied that she told about acceleration and displacement. Teacher said "I'm explaining about velocity" and told Hannah to get out of the class. When Hannah was going out she said " Thank you Percy please dont think I'm stupid but I love standing out because I'm an outstanding student"Percy just laughed out.

Chemistry period ###
****
Break
Percy came out of the class for going to canteen. Percy 's friends were eagerly discussing but they didn't leave Percy to hear them talking. Percy called Hannah to the canteen and she too came.Percy asked Hannah " What is happening why is everyone not responding to my questions?".Hannah slightly thought and said that it was nothing they were in the plan of doing the homeworks today. Percy said ok but was not satisfied by Hannah's answer. Percy's classmates and Percy 's friends planned for a cake cutting party in the class. Before Percy entered, the class teacher entered the class but nobody saw their teacher's face they thought it was Percy. They all burst pop outs for the teacher. When Percy entered the classroom,their teacher Aria, said the cake is very nice but in our school it is not permitted to cut a cake. The girls all shouted a loud "is it "!!!. Teacher took everyone to the principal and she gave punishment that everyone should do duck walks round the ground for three times. So the students started walking and Percy was alone sitting. Liza and Sarah were also walking suddenly Liza asked who gave the idea of cake cutting and everyone pointed one another and it became a big fight everyone started rolling and fighting. Percy don't know what to do and so Percy shouted this is only because of my birthday I don't want anyone to fight so she started walking like a duck. Everyone in the ground were like 'awww!!!' and everyone stopped the fight. Atlast Percy said you are the craziest friends ever.

Don't forget to vote and comment you may like my story in upcoming chapters.
EDITING COURTESY :TIFFANY6JAY