Natasha???

Martin(point of view )

As I went home with a happy mood thinking about percy and our future was the best part of my life. I never once in my life ever imagined of settling down. But she.. Soulfully with her aura just attracted me to the core.

I headed back to my pent house..as I opened my room climbing the staircase. The door was locked. I asked the head maid, Sia about the room keys. Sia is very kind to me and she is like my second mother too. She pointed toward the balcony where there remained a silhouette of a shadow. I went near it to have a clear view of 'what it is'.

Wow!! Here comes the beauty with brains..hmmm no-2. I saw my close friend having the keys and skilling jiggling placing it in between her fingers.. Covering her face with a smug expression or better to say with a poker mask.

I ran towards her and gave a big bear hug. 'Yeah! Bear hug.. Even though I'm not a big fan of hugs mainly bear hugs.. She loves it the most'. But..but..but.. BOOM.. What was that?? she denied my hug. My reaction?? Just like a fish in the land! I dint know what to see or do. Then she was the one who started to talk as always.. Drama queen, chatter box, advisor and the bestest best well wisher. She said, "distance martin..distance. Maintain a distance. The great young millionaire gonna married soon, right?... The whole world knows. But me?? Well.. Who am I to you, right? now you are enagaged and you dare to not say it to me that you are engaged with a girl named percy, right?? Idiotic jerk. And don't dare to say another word and you know I already know that you are smitten man!! Oh please shut that grin. You are just like a typical mental with that smile and the famous face of yours. Awesomely cute baby!".

'Am I really looking like mental', i thought aloud. For which she replied with a tongue's out and bursted out laughing. Then we had our small moment with our talks and insults. And then the talk drifted to her. I changed the topic. I asked how was france and how was her event management studies going?. And there comes this witty comeback...she said," MR.MARTIN I'm quite clever than you so I understand that you are changing the topic and this time also caught red handed so... C'mon bud. Shoot!!!!".

I began to say from the first and we talked till 4 : am. After the whole take out.. I said Nutz that tomorrow I should wake up at six to keep her a gift so I headed back to my room literally snatching the keys from her hand caz she wouldn't easily give in..and straightly headed to my room.

And I took an awesome bath in the jaccusi and wore a comfortable night wear and straightly jumped into the bed. Ok I think for tomorrow I will keep a note saying that I will pick her up after school and we will hangout somewhere...so that I could introduce my idiopid bestie, Natasha to her. I went to my dreams as I waited to see her in my dream .

Next day 5:00am
I went with a blue plain t shirt and jeans and I headed to her house as usual and kept a flower saying 'happy morning today I have a suprise for you darling
and I have a suprise for u '. I kept and when leaving the room I heard a noise like 'ahem ahem'. I obviously know it was percy. I turned and gave a smirky look and ran fast from her room and came out through Windows .

I came in to my house and saw Natasha with the paper in her night dress and she asked, "What bud??? Went to do your regular work aah ?".
I hummed in response and asked her to be ready at 3 pm to meet my baby girl . She agreed to the plan and then as I went to office and came back by 2:50 to home and Natasha asked me whether 'you have a low rate car we will give a suprise to percy and that will be memorable too' and we took our manager's car and went to school with the scarf in our faces.

I saw percy standing in her school dress with her friend and at last we went near percy and Natasha dragged her inside the car. Percy became so tensed and I could sense the sweat drops forming I her forehead. She asked " who are you?? And where are you taking me? Wait!! You guys aren't a serial killer, right??!!!?". I was enjoying the scene from the rear mirror then after few minutes we too shouted 'surprise'. She was like smiling and crying at the same time. I introduced my bestie Natasha to percy and when going I got a call it was from an unknown number.

I attended the call then a rugged voice was heard saying 'Percy is under my control. If you want her back you should come to the place where I say '. Huh??? The one with isn't Percy??? Geez, she is indeed my sweetie then who could be there?? I was in utter shock because percy is with us so I asked the ladies in the car.

Percy was taken aback. She was now back to tensed mood and told me that she thinks they may have kidnapped her friend, liza bcoz she was the girl standing with her. She was literally begging me to save her. Now I know she is a charming friend too. She cares for everyone a lot. God I'm falling hard for this lady.

I again called to the unknown number a man took the phone and told a place which was out of town. Then we went to that place but I was in one way happy that my percy is safe so I went confidently to save percy 's friend.

We finally reached to that place which the man told . I told the ladies to be in the car and I went into the old godown like place. Just the typical kidnapping spot. I saw Liza sitting in a chair tied with ropes and a cloth in her mouth dumped. I went near her to untie the ropes. I dint know there were any guys..really sorry.. It's bouncers. I dint think they were present here. I quickly untied the rope shouted to her to go back to the car. She looked hesitated but I once again said her a little more louder than before.

The bouncers were fast and rapid. Before I could process.. What was happening, one of them came to hit my shoulder back with a rod. Just in time, I squatted down. They surrounded me with some heavy props in their hand. I gave a quick glance to the weapons they were holding for my personal safety. I summarised just some steel rods, hockey sticks and some metal chains.

I was well planned within seconds how to approach them. I started to hit one guy among them when he came forward to break some of my bones first. ' Soo sad, my boy. Wrong move.' I came forward and attacked him with my karate moves skilfully. He went down whereas I took the control of his prop. Here comes the scoreboard 1-0. I continuously attack them. Everything was going well and soon it was only two of us as I planned. But there comes this one guy who certainly pulled her somewhere and dragged her to the middle placing a knife on her forehead. I stomped his foot and gave a strong punch on his stomach. The other one hit me hardly on my hand which hastily got and returned with pleasure.

I took Liza's hands and walked her to the car. I had certain wounds and dust when I reached the car, I just gave a glance over them and geared the car up and drove back. Percy was asking who kidnapped Liza but she was in an utter mute. That was really weird. I somehow sensed some tension in the air but I don't know why.

Nobody dared to utter a word then. We all know when to react and act. Nutz held a proud gaze seeing me but it also held that 'care to explain when we reach' look. We dropped percy and Liza in Percy's house and soon bid them bye. Few minutes later, me and Nutz reached to our penthouse. She did my first aids and then retired to our rooms to take some rest. This day, sure as hell, holds memories.

I got a phone call from my dad when I came back from my morning jog. I took the call only to be blasted from the bomb he threw. Firstly, it was pleasant...just we were discussing about the company and atlast dad gave me a bomb shock news. He said that I must to go Dubai to get the work done for our new hectare and I should stay for a year there for developing our business empire. And then, here goes another saying that I must go to London for UG for four years...so totally five years I should be away from percy and my friends.

Oh my god hell I don't want this to happen but I cant refuse it too...so I told yes then I headed back to my room in deep sorrow like someone someone stabbed me. FIVE YEARS!!! I don't know how am I going to be....

Hey guys sorry fr the late update and I'm having exams now and I will come with a great chapter in feb end and that will be percy and liza pov and that guy in the picture is Martin .I hope you like it.till that love and kisses from pujaaa