Testing me..are you???

MARTIN (POV)

'Omg, what happened to percy'. I think the car passed by.. had hit my baby. I was expressionless for a moment. I couldn't think in an optimistic way. I was shocked and I couldn't even think to move near her. Everything was blur. I was numb. I couldn't digest my own saliva. But soon I went towards her in a fear that what happened to her . As I went she was lying in the ground . I placed Percy in my arms caging her from dangerous accident, my hand shaking like it was showered with a bucket of ice cold water.  I shaked her body and asked "what happened Percy ? Are you alright ? Get up get'..up please.. I wanna talk with you and know more about you. Please wake up..". My voice certainly came out like a whisper. 

But no response for 3.5 seconds.. that made me more tensed . Then she opened her eyes and said " Dont take advantage. Hmmm..you too have some affection towards me".  I was shocked from her response . I thought she was checking my patience and my affection cute girl her behavior creating more love towards her but a question mark towards my patience. 'Lord..PLease give me more patience and this girl some more sense to not lower my patience. i'm already acting like a lovesick teenager.'

No one has yet told the real definition for love but I will show it to the world by living with her. After enjoying her embrace for minutes, she told me to go and I left the place . This day showed my life and I'm waiting for the day when she will be mine atlast im gonna wait woah !!!

Percy (point of view)

Atlast we came to the parking lot and I was still in the shock what happened few hours before...  we entered into the car and I was sitting so silently. I felt very tired as I woke up early in the morning and that is worth too.  He told me what he felt about me . I was flying like a kite n the sky.

When traveling, I just closed my eyes and rewinded my thoughts. I was fast asleep and soon I went to sleep. Few hours later, I woke up with my lips pressed on something.. it was like a cheek soft like a baby's butt.. but when I opened my eyes I was on my seat nothing was in front like nothing happened. When I asked' what happened ?' and I found a lipstick mark in his left cheek.

 I become tensed 'omg what happened and when I came to ask him 'what happened' and when I came to ask him he rubbed it of and cursed under his breath. I came out of the car and said bye to him facing him.  He turned towards his car to gear up from my driveway. At the mean time, I slipped and fell down. My heels broke and I was lying in the ground. 'Oh my god my hip was hit in the roadway so hard and I couldn't even get up'. Then someone shouted and I remained lying because I know it was him..

 It was after a matter of seconds..he ran towards me and took my body lightly from the ground and started tapping my cheeks and shoulders asking me get up. I thought 'wow he is also affectionate towards me' and was jumping up and down inwardly. I left for few seconds and opened my eyes and said, "dont take too much advantage. Hmmmm.... You too have some affection towards me". I told him to go because if he sees my heels broken he may find out that the car didn't hit me. So I told him to go and he too went then I entered into the house and went to my room directly. 

When I entered into the room I was forcefully stopped by my sister. She asked me 'where did I go and with whom?'. I was shocked to hell. Seeing my expression, she smirked. I asked her, "do u really wanna know ?". She said "I know what you are thinking ??". And I forcefully opened the door and went inside letting my sister in astonishment. I was so happy but I don't know what was the reason I had some weird feelings. I went and took a hot warm shower and changed into my night dress. Then  I went to a astounded sleep..thinking whether 'he will come tomorrow or not.'

What will happen guys.. will martin come tomorrow and keep gifts? Or else??.. frnds dont forget to vote and comment .

with love and kisses 

pujaa and my fan club members:-P