THE DAY MYSTERY

After the party Percy and her family reached home in their father's limo but Percy was a lil' disappointed and at the same time a lil' sad that she couldn't meet Martin but she din't show any emotion in her face . Percy 's Father, George was so happy because of the partnership with one of the famous companies and he was overwhelmed with joy and was expressing whole joy to his wife .Emily was in her own world thinking "(1)Who Is Martin?? (2) And how will he be??? (3)He is having a brother or sister???". These type of questions were going on in Emily's mind . Atlast they reached their mansion and everyone slowly went to their rooms . When Percy entered her room it was 2:30 am. Percy will see many ghost movies so she thought by 3 I should be in my bed because in most of The ghost movies ,ghost will give their glorious presence in that passage of time only . She rushed to the bathroom, freshened up, changed her party wear and wore her usual night pyjamas. She applied her night lotion and by 2:55 am, she was in her bed. She took a long breath and was lying in the bed trying her best to sleep .After few minutes she heard a knock in the door. When she saw the clock , it was sharp 3 am . She was scared and frightened. She covered herself fully with the blanket . Someone again knocked the door and sfter sometime it became continous . Percy said to herself "I'm a brave girl . If it Is a ghost also I Will fight With it ". After saying this she did some funny Karate actions and moved forward to the door .Percy opened the door it was her sister , Emily . "How long will you take to open the door???" She just came in and sat on the bed . Percy asked " why are you here ? " Emily asked " Do u have any idea about this new charater, Martin?". Percy just shrugged her shoulder. Seeing this uninterested face of her sisiter, Emily had a pout face . Percy Was like "no,obviously not" and said " I don't even know how he be like " and Emily said "exactly sis , me too in the same confusion ". Percy asked "why do u have the confusion with a blank expression in her face ? Din't dad show you who is 'Martin'???", for which Emily replied with a simple no. Percy and Emily had a great time discussing about 'how will Martin look like ?'and some teen talks . Percy was so sleepy and even Emily . Emily left the room and Percy was fast asleep .

Next day morning at 6
Some guy who looked so good with a green polo tshirt and a denim jeans entered Percy's room. He was perfect in every way. He was just looking like every girl's dream boy and Prince charming. He was clean shaved but had a little stubble and with a locket chain in his neck. He had a jet black silky hair. The boy entered into Percy room and kept a gift beside the bed . When keeping the gift he saw Percy sleeping peacefully. Percy snuggled inside the blanket and drifted back to sleep. Seeing this, the mystery handsome guy smirked at Percy and stepped out of the room . Percy asusual woke up at 7. And wished a very good morning and a nice day to the Sun . She saw something which was their beside the bed . She took it in her hands and explored it. She saw the gift and it was written that ' This gift is for my lovable Percy ' and it was mentioned that it's a special gift from Mr .x . Percy opened the gift and saw a beautiful, simple and elegant pearl pendant set with a small studded diamond . She placed it in her neck and saw in her mirror and she liked it so much because it was not so expensive to look .Percy thought 'who would have kept this ?' and she was getting ready to her school and went to school in her Benz car . After reaching school she saw Maria and Hannah waiting for her . Percy entered into their class and Maria asked 'who is that Martin?' in an awkward tone. Hannah said 'it is personal how will she say it to us and all dear?? Am I right , Percy darling?? Percy said "There is nothing like that DUDE.Just some guy who is son of one of our partner in business. Thats it. I have shared everything in my life with you guys" , replied Percy in an uninterested tone and so Hannah and Maria stopped clinging to that topic there after. And that day went by. Percy was called by her mom to reach home soon. Percy was very tensed because her mother told in a hurry burry and Percy doesn't know what was the emergency thing and what to do......

How was the clinghanger??? u can c the pearl set gifted by the mystery handsome boy. and hey until the nxt chappy share ur ideas and ur wishes bout ur prince charming and night in the shining armour.. hope u guys like the chappy..Don't forget to vote and comment guys. please I want ur support pls pls...

love and kisses from pujaa and editor tiffany.