Martin???

Percy went to the mansion thinking what would the emergency be... and when she headed to the mansion her mother was waiting in the door way for Percy . Percy asked her mom ,"what is the matter for the urgency mom??". Percy 's mom pulled her hand and she dragged her to Percy's room . Percy's mom opened Percy 's room .Percy saw a ten ladies standing in the room with shoes,chains,professional coat, slacks, shirts , some pen skirt, and some accessories Percy asked her mom for her professional purposes when she would be heading to her dad's office to take over in the future premises. She asked her mom about the arrival of the accessories.

"What is all this mom and why are they standing in my room? " asked Percy in a more shocked tone. Percy's mom said "baby , today you are going for a meeting on behalf of your father. This is the first meeting you are going to attend so you should be picture perfect dear " . Percy was like what the hell is happening here?. Percy said " Mom, for good god's sake, I'm just sixteen. Now, how can I go and attend a meeting. That is not fair." Percy was having mixed feelings now. A better tinge of confidence, scareness, astonishment, suprised, excitement and most in the majority was utterly shocked to actually attend a international business class board meeting.Percy's mom said " just go see listen and come that's it". Percy was like 'OK' then she was dressed up like a professional in a white button up shirt, greyish pen skirt and matching blazer. She wore all the neccessary accessories to present herself neatly in her first board meeting with her companies most trusted board of directories. She was ready to take up this responsibity and to make her father proud of her as a seriously sincere challenge. She headed to the hotel in his father's limo. She was received by the corporates standing in the entrance . Percy was taken aback of their their proud presidings of her father but wanted to make her first professional meeting a large success. Percy was straightly taken to the meeting hall with the help of the corporates present.

Percy's POV ( point of view)

Ooh God I was already in a confusion who is Martin? But now I'm in world's second largest hotel which was in Pondicherry.

In the meeting I was least bothered by their blabbering as there were a numerous thoughts roaming around in my head and so I tried my best to put up a poke and professional face and needed to focus in the things taken place in front of me. But the main reason for my inner thoughts to take over me was because I couldn't understand single thing also I just nodded my head as though I understood . Some old man was keep on blabbering about censes, blah blah .And he also told that for a couple of years first place was always Kingsly and group of companies ,that is actually Martin's company and our's was in the second place .Then the man finished his boring speech after 2 hours and then they gave me some file to sign it so I received it and prior to my work I starting to read. I gotta call and it was daddy saying 'sweet heart I already read the agreement twice so you can just sign in the end of the paper on two sheets first and the last' . I was like only one work I had that also daddy did . Warrey wah!! He sent me to my office but din't let me to do a LEAST bit of work. I took a pen to sign the agreement but the pen didn't work and so I asked a gentlemen who was sitting opposite to me but a pen was passed and given to me and I signed the given so-called-agreement without even agreeing it to myself. After that I headed to my father's limo to the mansion. My mom was waiting in the living room and when she saw me coming she ran to me as soon as possible and gave me a big bear hug and then after some curious queries from my sister I headed to my room . It was almost 8:30 .
In night, I headed to the bed with my usual pyjamas. Today was nice I got a gift early morning and I loved the pearl set. Lets see what is happening and said my good night to the most beautiful moon.

Here percy pov ends

Next day 6:00 am
Sharp at six a boy entered the room with a gift he slowly moved his legs and checking whether percy is sleeping.he kept the gift in the side table and he gave a usual smirk on percy and went.
Percy got up at 7:00. And said good morning to the sun and saw a gift and she opened it as fast as she can she saw a platinum coated ring with stones on it .percy was like 'wow who the hell is keeping ? But that is ok .tomorrow im going to find
Who is keeping the gift ? For that I will do plans .Percy started to get ready for school and that day passed by .

Next day morning 5:45am

Percy got up at 5:45 and set pillows in the bed as though some one is sleeping and she came under the bed .sharp at 5:55 she saw a boy coming inside her room so casually and gave a kiss on the gift and kept the gift on the table and turned .percy catched one of his legs and came out of the bed and asked him 'who are u and y are u keepjng gifts everyday for me ? The boy who came was astounished and he said ' Madam im Martin's employee im appointed to keep gifts' . Percy anxiousity grows and she asked the boy ' tell me about martin and tell me about his character ? The boy told all the good habits in the world and made a postion in Percy' s heart as a king as the boy was saying percy was dreaming .and at last she asked when can I meet him ? And that boy said tomorrow and percy was so excited she started to
Get ready to her school

Dont forget to vote and comment.