Chapter 7

When Zelena arrived in the Underworld after being defeated by Dorothy, Hades was there to greet her. Unlike others, she did not have to go through a trial. She was not surprised when she ended up in a Storybrooke version of the Underworld, she had known it was going to be there. She had expected it.
"So you know I did this for you, then." Hades questioned.
"I didn't know you would actually keep your promise." Zelena said.
"I always do."
"Hades..." Zelena started. But Hades walked up close to her.
"Zelena, I know you don't want to see me now, but you will forgive me. Stay. Become a goddess of the Underworld and rule over this newer, better version of Storybrooke."
"Hades, I have a child." The words rushed out of Zelena's mouth without any hesitation and he wondered what he might think. "And I need to get back to her, for her safety."
"Zelena, I want you to stay, " he said, "but if you must truly be with your child I will let you leave, but we have to make a deal."
" What's the deal?" She asked.
"Your Child. You can stay with her as long as her heart beats. Then, when she is dead, you come with me. Forever."
Zelena was concerned for the safety of her child. So much that she was blinded and accepted the deal not knowing what she was really doing. She shook Hades' hand and the deal was official.
"I will miss you. Until then." Hades had been God of the Underworld for millions of years, but never once until this day, had he ever cried.
Although, he quickly gathered himself up when Emma, Hercules, and Meg beckoned to him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next Chapter: Hades leads Emma through her final step to find Hook.