Chapter 2

Cora led them to "her" office, which was actually Regina's mayor's office. Cora sat in the chair behind the desk, if only to show her authority.
     "So can you help us or not? " Emma almost yelled after a few seconds of silence.
     "Probably, I'm just enjoying this" Cora said, "you know, the heroes coming to me, the villian, and practically begging for help. Really the answer was simple, a locator spell."
     "A locator spell? Really? That's about as simple as it gets. We came all the way here for something that we could have figured out ourselves?"
     "Fine. " Cora said, "then do it on your own. " and with that, they were sent away in a cloud of purple smoke.
     They landed in an alley who knows where in Storybrooke. Regina made an attempt to create a locator spell, but she was not accustomed to the way magic worked in the Underworld. They truly did need Cora, but there was no way they were going to go back to her now.
     Suddenly an all too familiar car pulled up next to them. It was Cruella.
     "Hello dears, miss me?" She said.
     "Not really. " replied Mary-Margaret
     "Wow. You would think you heroes would be a bit nicer considering the fact that your daughter murdered me. " Cruella said. "She's the reason I'm stuck in this damned place"
     "Ok Cruella, that's nice and all but have you seen Hook? We're here looking for him." David asked.
     "Emma's boy? Haven't seen him. But there's a chance he might not even be here." Cruella said.
     "What do you mean? " Emma asked. "He has to be here. He's dead and this is where dead people go."
     "Not exactly, savior. Think of this place as sort of an in between. For the people with unfinished business. Tell me, when he died, did he think that it was the end for him? That it was his final hurrah?"
     "Yes" Emma said in shocking realization. "He thought he was saving me"
     "And why live when he could die knowing that you would be safe." Cruella added.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next Chapter: Emma, Henry, Regina, Robin, David, and Snow find Rumplestiltskin at his shop with the one and only Peter Pan, who may be able to offer help.