Chapter 1

Emma and her family stepped into the ferry to the Underworld. They sat there in silence as the boat swam through the fogged water. It was hard to tell what the place even looked like, Emma could barely see past her hand.
They came to a sudden stop and exited the ferry and it took off. Then, Emma became very confused. The place where they had ended up looked exactly like where they had come from. Storybrooke.
"Have we just gone in a circle? " Robin asked.
"No," Emma replied, "otherwise... we wouldn't see her. " Emma pointed. And there on a bench with her legs crossed sat Cora.
"I figured I'd see you all here at one point. How'd you die? Doing something stupid I'd guess. " she said.
Regina was the first to reply. "Well, I'm sorry to disappoint but we're not dead. Although we are doing something stupid. "
"We're here to rescue Hook." Emma quickly intervened.
Cora stood up and walked over to where their group was. "I didn't realize you people had grown so fond of the pirate. Especially you, Rumplestiltskin. "
"It would appear, " Rumple added, "that I have made a grave mistake. I'm only hear for the sake of keeping a secret from Belle."
Cora smirked at the thought of Rumplestiltskin being blackmailed into helping the heroes. "Is there anything you can do, anything at all, to help us find Hook" David pleaded.
"There may be something. Follow me, we need to go to my office. " Cora said
"You guys do that. I have other matters to attend to. " Rumple said ominously.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next Chapter: In Chapter 2, after things don't go too well with Cora, the gang meets up with Cruella to gain information.