Chapter 3

Rumplestiltskin walked into his shop, which evidently had been taken over by someone else. He walked in only to see Pan in a suit and tie much like his own. Pan walked around and acted as if the place was his own. Suddenly he turned around and saw Rumple.
     "Son-" he said, but was interrupted by Rumple.
     "Don't 'son' me, we all know you don't care about me. " spat Rumple
     "But I do, Rumple, you have to know that I regret what I did to you and your family." Pleaded Pan
     "No you don't, you've always lied, why would now be any different?" Asked Rumplestiltskin.
     "Because I've changed, Rumple, and I'd like to make it up to you. " promised Pan. Rumple considered these words. He knew that he shouldn't trust Pan, but at the same time he wanted to.
     He didn't get very long to think about what Pan said, because within moments Emma, Regina, Robin, Henry, David, and Mary Margaret walked in.
"What are you doing here?" Emma asked
     "More like, what are you doing here?" Rumple countered.
     "We've come here to look for a locator spell for Hook, my magic doesn't work very well here." Said Regina.
     "Well you've come to the right place, I was just telling Rumple that I wanted to make up for what I had done. " Pan said. Then he walked to the back of the store. Emma and Regina looked at each other in confusion. There was no possible way that Pan had changed. But sure enough, he came back with a little bottle in his hand.
     "Just pour this on an object of his and it should lead you to him. You guys did bring something of his, right?" Pan asked.
     Everyone looked to Emma, since none of them had anything of his. She put her hand up to touch the ring he had given her.
     "I do."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next Chapter: As Emma and company walk the streets of the Underworld they find two strangers who are wanted by Hades himself.