You laughed, "Thanks, I couldn't leave my damsel in distress unattended," you winked.

"Hey! I was just about to tell her to leave me alone!" Yami laughed even more.

"Mhmmm....sure," you kept giggling. But then you and Yami both fell silent and held each other's gazes. A shower of thoughts soon drenched your brain:

His eyes are so pretty, his voice is so erotic, his body right now is so unexplainably warm... I could just fall peacefully into sleep right now with him here and just dream about him and I...

RING! RING! RING!

Oh no! The bell! You took your arms off of Yami and rushed back to your seat. Not even a second later, a swarm of students entered the room, yearning not to be late. As they all sat down, they scavenged through their backpacks to take out their supplies and got to work on the bell work. Since you have already finished the bell work, you sat back restfully in your seat. You closed your eyes, a small smile appearing on your face as you thought about the close contact that has happened twice between you and Yami today...

I hope to have more moments like those again soon...

----(Time skip to the middle of the class period)----

"Okay everyone!" Mr. Shalz started, "So far, I have been very impressed with the amount of focusing and dedication that everyone has put into their work so far today that I have decided to let you guys do something different today besides starting the new lesson..."

Everyone perked up with excitement, eagerly and silently praying for a break from the strenuous work that happens in this class. You tapped your pencil anxiously, hoping just like the rest of the class.

"....you will all be doing a pop quiz!"

The whole class groaned as if on cue. Dammit, talk about killjoy..., you thought. You felt your phone buzz in your pocket. Waiting for the right moment, which means making sure the teacher wasn't around to notice, you looked down at your phone in your lap and saw a message from (b/n):

(b/n): "Hey....meet me in the bathroom next to my class....I'm crying..."

You made a small gasp and typed fast on the keyboard as if there were no tomorrow:

(y/n): "Oh no...I'm so sorry...I'll be right there! Hang in there!"

You shot up your hand instantly. "Yes (y/n)?" Mr. Shalz asked, handing you the waste of paper, or in other words, the pop quiz.

You talked so fast that your words were almost slurred, "MayIusetherestroom?" I need to get out of here! I can't stand knowing that (b/n) is crying!!!

A smirk appeared on Mr. Shalz's face, "Yes, yes. You may (y/n)-" you took off instantly, barely letting him finish what he was saying.

----(Yami's POV)----

"MayIusetherestroom?"

"Yes, yes. You may (y/n)-" she then took off. A few people in the class started giggling at how eager (y/n) was to use the restroom. I couldn't help but let out a small laugh as well, she's so cute.

Man...I just love the even the littlest things that she does...

My cheeks started to feel hot as I remembered the moments of how physically close I was with her before the class started...I want to hold her again.... I want her to drape her arms over my shoulders again...

"Yes Bakura?"

"Mr. Shalz, may I use the restroom as well?"

I looked over at Bakura in shock, his evil spirit has taken over. Normally it's just regular innocent Bakura that appears at school, never has the evil spirit ever taken over him during school...he must have taken over his host's body before he entered the classroom...

No! I bet he's trying to catch up with (y/n) in the hallway!

"Y-yes...sure Bakura," Mr. Shalz spoke uneasily, most likely because of the drastic change of normal Bakura's soft and humble voice to a much rougher and threatening type, "go right ahead-"

"May I use the restroom as well Mr. Shalz? It's a real emergency." Like, a real emergency, I thought as I eagerly pleaded for the teacher's permission. Who knows what Bakura is going to do with (y/n) before she reaches the restroom! I need to stop him! That has to be the only reason why his evil spirit has taken over at this exact moment!

"No Yugi, you know the rules. Only two people are allowed to use the restroom at a time."

I almost growled, but kept it in. I then saw Bakura stand up from his seat and head to the door, smirking at me before he exited the classroom.

What am I going to do now?!?! Hopefully her millennium bracelet can keep her protected from him... right?

---(Your POV)---

You kept running, running, and running. Ugh, you thought, this bathroom is basically on the other side of the school!

As you kept running straight ahead, Bakura appears in front of you, coming from the right side of the hallway. Blocking your path.

"GET OUT OF MY WAY!"

"CAN'T YOU HOLD YOUR PISS FOR ONE SECOND YOU DWEEB?"

"LOOK! MY FRIEND IS IN TROUBLE AND I NEED TO GO SEE HER! I DON'T HAVE TIME WITH YOUR CRAP BAKURA! LEAVE. ME. ALONE."

He then pinned you down to the ground, your body now sore from the impact. You tried to wiggle out of his grip, but he kept you restrained with his whole body against you.

You sighed with defeat, "Okay you annoying dirtbag, what do you want?"

He did nothing but remained silent. His jaded brown eyes stared right into your (e/c) ones. You noticed something very odd though...he had a type of emotion in his eyes that was similar to the look that Yami gives you when he's loving, cute, and flirtatious with you...

"I never realized how beautiful the color of your eyes really were..."

Creepiness shot at you. You didn't think you heard him correctly, "I-I'm sorry...what?"

The insane freak let out a short laugh and shook his head. He looked down at you, checking you out. "How am I supposed to kill a girl like you when you are such a lovely distraction that I just don't want to let go of..."

Okay...I think this guy may be a little more insane than I thought he was...

A thought flashed across your mind:

(b/n)! I have to go see her!

"Well, tough luck douchebag, I already have a boyfriend! Now let me go!"

Bakura laughed so hard at that. He got off of you and you shot up immediately off of the ground, almost falling over since your body was still in so much pain.

"Please (y/n), I can tell when you lie."

Well I mean...it's kinda true...right?

"I'm not lying!"

"Oh really sweetheart? Then who is your boyfriend?"

"Right here!"

You turned around, wondering where the voice came from. Thankfully, you saw Yami sprinting towards you.

"Yami-"

Yami grabbed you by the shoulders and forcefully pressed his lips against your own, leaving you dazed. The roughness soon mellowed down, and you gave in to the kiss, moving your hands to his shoulders and his own hands sliding down around your waist.

This is...this is seriously happening....

I've always wanted to do this.

A million butterflies burst from within you, making your whole body feel lighter than air. You felt how soft his lips were, how gentle the kiss was, and how completed you finally felt. You smiled, breaking away from the kiss and looked up at him. His eyelids slowly prying open, not wanting this kiss to end. He smiled back, a faint blush appearing on his cheeks.

You closed your eyes and hugged him. You heard him speak, "Mess one more time with my girlfriend Bakura, you will not see the light of day if you do so. She means more to me than anything else on this planet, now leave."

_______________________________________