Chapter 13

Kyla's POV:

  The next morning, Samara need to work. So I was all alone. And all I did was eat, watch the marathon of Glee, clean the apartment and grocery shopping and when the night came, Samara and I were watching t.v.  When someone knocks.

"I'll get it." I said.

"Hmm, okay." Samara said with her eyes still in the t.v.

  So I went to the door. And open it.

  I was greeted by Aria, She's my assistant.

  Oh yeah. My work is, I run my own business company. And i take a vacation and let Spencer(Co-president)  to run it for awhile. I didn't really tell when I'll come back. So yeah, that's all.

  I grab Aria's hand then we went out of the apartment. We just went far for Samara not to hear this.

"Kyla, what are you doing here?" Aria started. Yeah, she call me Kyla couz were kind of friends as far as I knew and I don't want anyone calling me Ms. or Ma'am.

"Shh, I should ask you the same question." I said looking around if anyone would know me.

"Well, we've been texting and calling you but yo wouldn't answer. So Spencer told me to find you."

"I said I need vacation. Can't she handle that company? And I'm busy here, okay. And don't call me Kyla. My phone's broken. And I didn't have time to buy a new one but I'll try tomorrow. And I don't know if I'm going back anytime soon. Can't we just meet tomorrow? I'll tell you anything." I said.

"Umm, okay. Meet me at the cafe shop down this street. And you really need to buy a new phone. We'll talk tomorrow. Bye."

  Then she left.

  I sigh heavily. I'm still safe.

"Alec?" Samara's voice ask.

  Oh uh. I turn around. "Yeah?" I ask simply.

"Who's that?"

"Ohh, just some friend. Come on now." I said.

"Umm, okay. Friend only?" She ask as we enter.

"Yeah, Sam. Friends only." I said with a smile. "Are you jealous?" I ask.

"No, why would I be." She said nervously.

"Okay, as you say."

"I'm really not."

"Yes, I know."

"You don't believe me."

"I believe. Come on now, your stress. I'll give you massage."