Chapter 6

Samara's POV:

What is she doing here?!

Oh right. You have no idea who's I'm talking about. It's Angel! I played with her in the club I went before Alec's flight. We chatted then flirted. I took her at a hotel and you know what happens next. It's just a one night stand though! We wasn't even suppose to meet again.

"Hi honey. It's nice seeing you again." Angel said, obviously checking me out. 

"Excuse me? Who are you? And don't you dare call her honey!!" Alec said, angrily. 

"I can call her whatever I want. Are you her girlfriend? Well, congrats couz we fool around last week." Angel answered.

"What?! Is that true Samara?" Alec asked me.

"I-- yeah. But let me explain." I said, looking at her.

"You cheated on me?" She ask angrily though I could see that she's trying hard not to cry.

"Yes darling. She did." Angel joined, smirking. 

"You bitch, get out! It's our problem, not yours. And don't you dare show me your fucking face again!" I said angrily to Angel and slam the door in her face. Then I turned around to face a crying Alec. "Baby, please. Just hear me out." I begged, wanting to cry myself but I needed to explain.

"No." She answered then turn away but I grabbed her wrist. "Let go of me." She said, though she's not trying to get away.

"No, please. Listen, we fooled around the time we aren't a couple. It's before we got together. Believe me, I would never cheat on you. I just wanted to forget about you that night so I drank. Couz I knew that you wouldn't feel the same way. But now, I know that maybe you do return the feeling." I said then sobbed.

Then, she hugged me. "Of course, I love you. Don't doubt that. I'm sorry I acted like that. I promise, I'll listen to you always before doing anything. I'm sorry." She said.

"Ssshhh, I'm the one whose suppose to apologize. I swear I wouln't do anything stupid now. Just don't go." I said. 

"I would never go anywhere. Promise." 

  I hope so/ I thought with a sigh.