I Didn't Notice(GirlxGirl)

Alec and Samara are 3 years best friend. They've already face so many obstacle and go with it together. They really know each other a lot. Though Samara got a secret crush on Alec, which the other girl didn't know, that's why it's a secret. Is it really just a simple crush or something more? Anyway, a one horrible day, Alec got in an accident and Samara doesn't have any idea about it. And Kyla, Alec's twin sister who had been hidden somewhere couz her real parents abandoned her and she didn't get to know her other twin which she just found out when her fake mom told her so she started searching for her and met Alec the day before Alec got in an accident. Coincedence maybe?

And...there's another accident! And no no no, it wasn't like Alec's one. It's Samara who'll thought Kyla is Alec! Who knows what will happen? What if they fell in love with each other? Well, not with each other couz Samara thought that it was Alec she was falling to. Is there any difference, they're twins so they look a like each other right? But would Kyla tell the truth or lie 'till Alec got healed then just disappear for Samara's when she's already falling in love deeply?

    Samara- 19 years old. With a long curly blonde hair, piercing blue eyes with a pinkish lips and a creamy white skin.

   Kyla- 21 years old. With black hair, cute face, chocolate brown eyes and a latina skin. She's also an outed Lesbian, proudd to be actually.

   Alec- 21 years old, just like her twin. Though Kyla has a brown stripes hair and Alec got a pure black. But the two are really looks a like, almost put it in one.

    Others- Soon in the story!

Vote and comment guyz!! Thanks. :)