Chapter 1

Alec's POV:

  Hey guys, I'm Alec and I know you might don't know me but whateves. I'm 21 years old and I've got a great job. I also have Samara, my very great bestfriend who's always there for me. She's seriously amazing! Well, what else can I say? Let's just get started with the story!

Okay, here is it. Hmm, I'm about to meet my sister! How exciting is that? Huh?? Yay! But to be honest, I'm mega nervous about this. I desperately want to spend time with her couz I'll just meet her! But then, I can't, couz I have a flight tomorrow couz I needed to work somewhere for like a month. And it's just depressing.

I'm getting ready now to see her. We're in my room at our apartment. Yeah our, Samara lives with me but yet she still doesn't know that I'm about to meet my twin! I was thinking of surprising her. So I told her that I'm on a date. :p

"What time are you going home?" She asked, laying on my bed, relaxing.

"Umm...I don't know. But I swear I'll be here before my flight IF I wasn't too busy. Though you'll be bringing my things at the airport tomorrow right?" I asked her, puttiing some make up on.

"I don't know Al. Sorry. I'm kinda doing something tomorrow. So yeah." She answered sadly.

"That's fine, silly. I'll just ask some of my friends. Just keep safe okay? Where are you going anyway?" I asked once more.

"Oh uhh I'm going to work."

"Oh, okay. I know what's work for ya." I said with wink. "I'll be going now. See ya." Then we shared hug and I left. It's usually normal for us to do the hugging thing couz like duh, we're both girls. And we've known each other since, forever. We're really that close.

Samara's POV:

Oh my gosh! She's going to kill me I swear. And urgh, I just lied to her! I wasn't even going to work! I'm just going to drink myself out couz of her. Why can't I just admit my feelings for her?! Damn it, I'll ruined our friendship if I do that.

I took a deep breath then left our apartment. I'mgoing to enjoy the night. 

And I'm going to tell Alec my feelings when she got home. Yeah, a perfect plan.

And I'm going to make her mine. Wish me luck.