Good morning

After crying most of the night. I woke up pretty early so I could make breakfast and look him dead in his eyes to make him feel bad about what he said to me. I went to the fridge to grab fruit and eggs then went to the stove which was right by the window as I looked over at the window I saw a letter that looked the same as the rest. I quickly grabbed it and opened it.

It read "Hey, I'm sorry about what he said last night...He really shouldn't have said that. It was very rude to you. Anyway, You look beautiful in the morning even without makeup and your hair done perfectly. I think it's time for you to meet me. So tonight at 12 meet me at your outdoor bath then we'll head to the beach together. Make sure your Soon to be "Husband" is fast sleep so he doesn't catch us before you're ready to tell him. See you tonight sexy!"

I got happy that someone was treating me the way that I should be treated. Soon I finished breakfast and snapped my fingers for Chris to come. Once he got there I was already sitting, I watched his every move. He sat in front of me and I looked him right in his eyes. He stared back for a couple of seconds but quickly looked away from me.
After chewing his pancakes he said, "I'm Sorry." Pretty low so I couldn't hear what he said.
"What was that?! , Couldn't hear you." Yeah, it's pretty season now.
"Well, I said I'm sorry." "For what?" I asked plainly.
"I'm sorry for calling you those rude and disrespectful names. I know I hurt you when I called you those names. I really am sorry. Please forgive me, baby."

He almost cried so I had to forgive him. He stood up walked to me and gave me the tightest hug. I rolled my eyes and Hugged him back. After eating breakfast we watched a few movies & he fell asleep on the couch. I lightly pushed him to wake him up so he can head to the bedroom.

As he went to sleep, I got dressed in a strapless knee-high mint with a gold lace dress and headed out towards the beach to meet my mystery man who writes these lovely letters.

I got to ocean clear beach. It was pretty empty only a few group of people were there. Then I saw a guy sitting alone so I walked up to him and tapped his shoulder. He turned around, stood up and kissed me on the cheek.

His lips were so soft and smelled like tropical berries. He had the best cologne. It sent me into a slight moment of happiness.

We talked & laughed all night when we looked at the time it was already 5:53. Everything he wanted in a relationship was exactly what I wanted. We had little friendly fights from the moment I met him. I was literally so fun meeting.

Right before I left he gave another letter and it read "...