Stranger on the beach

When this pretty young woman with silky brown hair walks towards me with a red velvet envelope. As she hands it to me I say what's this?

"A letter obviously, here you go." She places it in my hand and walks away. There's a friendly smile on her face. Some how made me feel safe like I wasn't trying to get murders by some crazy person who's signature is letters filled with threats.

I yelled from my beach towel. "Wait, wait! who sent it." I got up as quick as I could and ran after her. I tapped her shoulder. "Hello, do you know who sent it you to me with this?" I kindly waited for a response but all she did was smile. "No sorry, it was  given to me from a young teenager, she told me that some mystery man gave it to her and sent her to me. She had instructions for me to give it you and she was on her way. I'm Macy by the way, nice meeting you but, I have to get back to work now. If you find out who it is, you have to let me know. You know where to find me." She waved and walked away, cheerfully.

It reads "You are so beautiful. Your beauty runs deep. Your eyes are the prettiest shade of brown, they remind me of the soft sand when the sun hits it. You're probably who I am but you won't be finding out anytime soon. You will when the time is right though. "

I smiled, Slipped the letter in my bag, but I was a bit worry. Then Chris returns with the ice cream. "Babe what's wrong you looked worried, " He asked, setting the ice cream down.

"Oh, nothing is wrong just thinking about life, don't worry. Can we eat the ice cream now, I think it's melting," I told him. We talked for a few hours. We decided that we would go to a bomb ass restaurant. As were Heading to the restaurant we talk about a wedding and our relationship. We pretty much disagree on everything. Which sometimes isn't the best but hey that's my life.

Rereading note : Geez these chapters were short as fuck . Don't worry I'm fixing them right not .

178 words to 364 words .