Drinks, Dancing, a letter?

"Babe, Do you wanna go to a club for a little fun?" Asked Chris. "Omg duh," I said, while really geeked. "Let's head there real quick hopefully it's lit asf." "Alright, babe. Hurry up I'm so exciting you know, how much I love partying!" "Alright alright let me pay and we can head out." We arrived at Le Paradise, as we walked in we saw neon lights flashing and loud music blasting. Already know from the point its gonna be lit! We took a sit at the bar ready to drink and dance the night away. "I'm going to get us some drinks. What do you want?" Chris asked loudly. "Get me a Blue Hawaiian, please." "Okay sounds good I'll have one too." A quick second later a slim thick lady comes to me with 2 shots and says "That young man over uhh... hmm that's weird he was just over there but anyway he order these for you. Enjoy!" "Oh wait for this too," she said walking away. A red velvet letter. I ripped it open.

It read "Quick change I see, you still look sexy either way. If I could I would kiss you all night long. Hope you like those drinks I sent you. Stay sexy, babe."

That sure got me, I thought to myself. I quickly drink the shots and chill back. Chris came back and that drink just looked so beautiful and soon as u took a sip it was mouth watering. "Thank you, babe," I said, kissing him. "You're welcome." Just then...