To Bora Bora

I had so much work to do before I could even pack my bags for the trip to the most beautiful Island in the world. I had a lot of cleaning to do since D'andre never wants to help me when I ask him to help. "Some help around this house would be so nice but since I have to deal with a child before even having one i guess i'll do it by myself. As always." I say alone thinking he wasn't nearby to hear me say it as I watched the mop water carefully. I heard footsteps from around the side of the kitchen wall. "You talking shit as you always do, huh?" D'Andre says all while picking me up and swinging me around. I let out the biggest laugh, ending with the brightest smile given today. "Yes I am but I guess you know me too well. Could you put me down now, I have work to do." I say still slightly laughing. I look over to the sink once he puts me down to see the water is overflowing and nearly filled the whole kitchen.I shut the water off and calmly turn to D'Andre "You know what I am so tired of doing all the work by myself. I shouldn't have to beg you to help me clean around the house. I'm not the only one that lives here and i'm damn sure i'm not the one to make most of these messes." After saying what I had to say I stormed off to the bedroom and flopped onto the bed 

I laid in on the bed letting out a few tears of anger and frustrations. I felt a hand go on my lower back. "I'll clean up the clean. Take your time, and pack your bags. I'll finish up." I whispered to me. I regained my composure and grabbed my suitcase from the closet. I couldn't focus on what I needed so I went to him to thank him for finally doing something I needed. I gave him a hug from behind, kissing him on his neck. "Thank you for this. I sorry i flipped out on you but if that's what I need to do for you to listen to me I'll do it all the time. I jokingly said in a hushed voice in his ear. We worked together cleaning the house, we managed to finish in two hours.

After finishing up  cleaning the house, I finally packed my clothes with ease at mind. It took me another few hours to find the right outfits for the trip and get it all packed up into my bags. Midway through packing, D'Andre stands at the doorway. "So baby, where do you wanna go first once we get there? I looked over my shoulder and said Hmm, I don't know maybe the Beach. I replied. "Yea sure don't forget your swimsuit babe" he said. Now i'm looking at him with a smile on my face. "Of course duh, I'm bringing like 15 different suits." At this point we're just staring at each other. "Well then don't forget your purple, silk, lacy lingerie." he says, biting his lip. 

Everything was one and we were finally ready to go to the airport and catch this plane to my dream destination since I was a kid. We called our uber to get us to the airport. It's been so long since I've been at the airport. People talking on the phone, kids yelling, babies crying, flight attendants rushing off to get their next flight and so many other things going on.  We head to the line to get a boarding pass, the line was quite short and we got the chance to finish up here and get some food before going through the security. We got through the security and continued on to get some snacks for the plane and boat ride. 

We boarded the plane and got comfortable in our seats, already had the little tv set down ready to play a movie. This was honestly the best part of the plane ride. The most 

After a really long and tiring flight to Tahiti, we got on a boat and went to Bora Bora. We are finally here, I'm so excited. Look at the ocean it's so clear and blue. This place is flawless. We went home changed into our swimsuits then left for the beach. I'm going to go get us some ice cream for us to share, be right back Chris said. "Okay," I said back while I sat staring into the ocean when...

Write until the moment They gets off the boat.