Connor raised a hand, "Is there a dagger actually made out of bone? Wouldn't metal be better?"

Dianna and I both sighed, she face palmed while I pinched the bridge of my nose. Dianna shook her head, "It is a ritual dagger. It is used in sacrifice rituals. It can steal the life force of its victim and transfer it to the target. It is basically a resurrection ritual. Of course the dagger is going to be made of bone, Connor."

Ren shook his head at Connor then looked over at Soji, "Could you be a little more specific about where we can find this veiled cemetery?"

Soji smiled, "All doorways can be revealed with the proper light." Soji and Zoggan walked away, leaving us.

Ren sighed at this and ran a hand through his hair, "So in other words, we are on our own. Alright, thanks old man."

I looked around, "We better finish exploring the temple before we go anywhere. We came here looking for answers."

Ren, Connor, and I split up again to search the temple. Later I found myself in what looked to be an office. Papers were strewn across the table. One stood out. I walked over and picked it up, Sivath unwound himself from my sword and took his place on my shoulder. We both looked at the paper intently. I sighed, "I can't read this..it looks to be in another kind of language."

Sivath leaned towards the paper, "It's in an old language, that would be why. It seems to speak of a prophecy. Something about warriors rising against a creature of great power...sounds very weird to me honestly."

I nodded in agreement, "Very..cliche." I carefully folded the paper and placed it in my pocket, "We'll keep it for now in case."

***

We returned to the hotel and got a few hours of sleep. The next day we spent the entire day wandering around occult shops. Most of them were frauds. We dragged our sorry tired butts to one last shop, we stood outside and looked at it. All of us were a bit wary to walk in, so far we had done nothing but waste time exploring the previous shops.

Ren sighed tiredly and rubbed the back of his neck, eyeing the building, "Alright..last one guys. Let's hope we can find something useful.."

I looked at the display window, on a sign there were these words scrawled on it: "We sell realz magikz" the building was a light weathered blue and looked very run down and small. I sighed and shook my head, "Let's get this over and done with.."

We stepped into the small shop. I looked around and raised a brow, in front of me were shelves against the wall. They were filled with nothing but snow globes, in each one there was a penguin. A sign designated these as "Magik snow globez."

We could hear clicking on the floorboards and looked over to a short, narrow hallway. We all leaned to the side when we couldn't see anything. An emperor penguin wearing a yellow bow tie with purple polka dots rounded the corner and upon seeing us, it stopped dead in it's tracks and looked up at us. We all stared back.

A voice with a heavy East Indian accent called from the back room, "Scuttles! No, no, no, get back here dude!"

Scuttles the penguin looked over his shoulder and took off in a random direction, running into a stack of boxes. He backed up and extended his flippers while he shook his head. He turned around to face us again but his gaze was on Connor. Scuttles looked at him as if it was his fault he had run into the boxes. He flapped his flippers and squawked at Connor.

Connor blinked a few times, "I think that penguin just cussed at me."

An East Indian man rushed out of the back room and went straight for Scuttles. He was about average height, bald, and very slim. He wore rose coloured glasses. He reminded me of an Indian version of a surfer. The man began to wag a finger as he reprimanded the penguin. "Dude, how many times have I told you to quit breaking my snow globes! I keep telling you, the penguins inside are not your brethren. They are figurines, you cannot save them!"