♛ Chapter 11

**Please be advised this is a mature chapter, well almost all of them are! 

♛ I felt Kendrew tense his entire body as he allowed this Queen marking to occur, stretching his neck in submission to my wolf while she dominated this process. This was probably the only time since Kendrew became King he turned his neck in submission, and would probably be the last- although I was unsure of the various bedroom kinks that he enjoyed. But I was acutely aware of my mate's responses, I was responsible for him at this moment and I took that seriously.

I savagely savored his delicious blood in my mouth and tongue as I lifted myself up and down slowly, and felt my Mating venom course through his veins. His mental shields dropped and I needed to make sure he was alright while I instinctively monitored his vital signs and emotional state. I didn't invade his thoughts as he had invaded my mind out of principle, I figured he'd eventually tell me things that were important to him.

Sex with Kendrew was always messy, but it made us both slippery which eased the passage in. Hearing his passionate moans, I kept up the pressure of my bite and rode his cock up and down, growling slightly.

God was this man turned on! Geez I could sense that he just wanted to pound into me, this was a major turn on for him as the initial pain from the bite turned into this intense euphoria. The waves of his desire fueled my own and I soaked in our shared passion. I finally felt my teeth retracting and pulled back from Kendrew's neck, I saw the rivulets of blood running from his four puncture wounds and leaned down to lick them as clean as I could. I heard Kendrew's moans and felt his cock twitch in response.

As I was licking his neck to seal the wounds, I marveled at this amazing strength I suddenly felt. I had never felt anything like it, not even when Kendrew marked me the first time. Energy and strength just ran through me as I continued to buck up and down, enjoying my building climax as Kendrew was nearing his. I wanted to orgasm at the same time, and I sucked on my mate's neck and licked his blood away some more. This was more than an adrenaline rush, this was raw strength coming from my wolf that I was a little bit concerned about. I was panting hard now as I bucked on him, we both were breathing heavily.

I pulled back and looked at Kendrew as I slowed down slightly, his eyes were closed and his head was leaning back- and he was smiling with his lips parted slightly. And was that purring I heard? Well my King was purring, lost in the pleasure he felt and I smiled down at him as I increased my speed. Slowly he opened his eyes which were full of love for me, it was like his rage from earlier had transformed into... bliss. I rubbed my nose on his, then moved my nose down the side of his face. He slowly laid back and put his hands behind his head and watched me as I fucked him faster and harder now feeling intense pleasure merging with that continuing and mysterious surging of raw energy from my wolf. I leaned down and rubbed his chest all over, palming his nipples and circling down around his abdomen.

He was so hot! I momentarily closed my eyes as I felt right on the edge.

"Here, let me help you... my Queen," Kendrew said as he brought a hand down and started to rub my clit.

"Yess," I hissed out and started to clench my core muscles as my orgasm bowled me over with a type of burning, pulsing intensity. Kendrew then sat up with his own climax, taught as a bow pulling me toward him while laying his head on my shoulder and hugging me tight.

"God, mate," he mumbled softly kissing my neck and marks while his cock pulsed deep inside me. Continuing to hold me, he carefully laid back down while keeping me on top of him. I laid my head on his chest and felt more cum dripping out of my core and onto him. Our breaths slowly returned to normal and I lifted up and adjusted Kendrew's now semi-hard cock on his stomach. Kendrew pulled me down to his side and kissed my hair, then rubbed his hand up and down my back.