Epilogue

A/N: Ok, NOW this is the last author's note for the story. Lol.

I recommend listening to "As it Seems" by Lily Kershaw and/or "Punching in a Dream" by The Naked and Famous (but listen to the cover of it by The Mission in Motion. It's much better). They may not entirely connect to the epilogue, but both are great songs to listen to for this :)

- - -

Epilogue:

Of course the return of the Minecrafters wouldn't go unnoticed by the world. Immediately after they came back to the real world, reporters began to plague them, asking about a million questions and following them everywhere. As if going through those three years in Minecraft didn't cause enough drama.

But nonetheless, they were grateful to be back home. They were reunited with friends and family, who they hadn't seen in three years. People who had died came back. Everyone was pretty much happy with everything, even if it would take a while to adjust.

And despite trying to move on with their lives and coming back to reality, they all knew they would never forget what happened. How could they? All their experiences had become scars on their minds that would never leave.

The first thing Ty and Rosie did when they got back was Skype each other. They laughed and talked for hours and hours as if neither needed to sleep. And of course reporters asked about their relationship. Practically every teenage girl in the world began to follow their little love story like they were on some teen drama show. And as for Ty and Rosie themselves, they didn't care. They just ignored it all, both not wanting to be tangled in something like that.

Adam became the happiest human being in the world when he got Dawn back. For a while, they didn't leave each other's sides. They went everywhere together. Neither of them wanted to be separated ever again. And I bet you're wondering about everyone's YouTube channels, right? Don't worry, Adam and most of everyone else went right back to making videos, even if it didn't feel the same. No one wanted to abandon their fandoms right after everything they've done together for the past three years. Everyone continued doing what they loved, not allowing anything stop them.

Back in Minecraft, Jack, Emily, Deviant, and Jeremy survived together. They built shelters and gathered materials. Sure they were stuck in a game, but who cares? They still all had each other, and they had the thought of getting out of the game to motivate them to keep going. They wouldn't give up no matter what.

But there was one thing no one knew about. The interns had made a mistake while freeing everyone. They created a glitch. And not just any glitch. It was a glitch that no one would expect to come. They thought he was gone forever, off the face of Minecraft. But, no. He came back, stronger than ever. Maybe even with enough power to escape the game and into the real world to pull people back in.

I bet you've guessed by now.

Yup.

Herobrine.