Chapter 11: Completion

Luke Skywalker

I could feel the slight brush of the Force inside of me. Something felt right. As I sat down to meditate, his voice rang through my ears.

Be okay, she will. Trusted in her, you have.

But master, she has not contacted anyone. She has put a infallible block on. Every attempt I have made, I only get hurt.

Luke! Trust in her, you must.

Yes, my master.

I breathed in deeply in conflicted acceptance. I knew that I had to reveal myself to the Resistance. I knew I must get to the base. To be there for Leia once Kahs is finished with her mission.

Kahs

As I got up, yelled yes, I started to shake violently. I grabbed myself to keep my composure. My two 'favorite' Stormtroopers marched in, WY-3847 carried a elongated bad, and WY-2636 a pair of leather high heels. I scanned the two items and the Troopers' expressionless faces. "What are these?"

"By the order of General Kylo Ren, dress yourself in these and step out when ready."

WY-3847 aggressively dropped the bag into my arms and 2636 did so too with the shoes. As they marched back out to their post by my door, I plopped the bag and shoes on the bed. I was massively confused.

What could Ren so desperately want me to do with these?!

As I investigated the shoes, I saw a zipper on the bed. As I slowly unzipped, I could the top of what would be possibly the most beautiful dress I ever had laid my own eyes on. As I finished unzipping, I grabbed the dress. It was all black, not that I mind, with a sheer collarbone top reaching to just above my breasts. It was elongated with chopped pieces of sheer from the hips down. A obvious slit was included. As I looked to the waist area, on both sides was a small opening for exposed skin. I smirked at the idea.

As I slipped into the delicate dress, I examined such amazing handwork, every little stitch. If any. It almost reminded me as if it was inspired by a dress of long ago. One worn by the beautiful, iconic, wise Queen Padme Amidala during the terrible seige of her home planet. Naboo. But only slightly, no, more seductive.

As I stepped out, the Guards turned to me and without saying anything, their helmets started to trail down. WY-2636 shook his helmet then elbowed the other who was obviously still trailing down up and down my body. He held a black cloak. "Here. Put this on. Serves as a protection."

I complied willingly because, honestly I didn't want wandering eyes scanning me. As we walked, curious Troopers stopped in their march. We just ignored them. We came upon a grand door. I looked to my right, at WY-2636. "What are we doing here?"

They said not a word. The doors opened on its own.

I saw Ren far in the distance, sitting down at the far end of a long banquet table. He was wearing his cursed helmet. The guards stood at the door, gesturing I go in. And I did so. His deep, altered voice filled the room with a command. "Sit." I untied the string that attached my cloak leaving it on the floor. As I waltzed to the chair provided opposite Ren, I could feel him scanning my vulnerable sides.

Kylo Ren

She looked so grand. Regal. I hand picked this dress out. I could say I was quite proud of myself. As she waited for the servent to pull the chair out, her leg peeked through the sultry slit. It glistened against the chandelier. She was a goddess in my eyes. One I did not worshipped. As she sat herself down, she made eye contact with me. I raided my hand in the air, dismissing all servants, guards, and lowly ones. I looked back at her. She was red in the face, a sweet smile was obvious. "Kahsow. Eat, please."

As she picked the utensils, her fingers held the fork and knife so delicately. I looked at my food. Fear struck me.

"Aren't you going to take your helmet off? You can't eat with that on," with her mouth stuffed.

I raised my hands to my helmet and unattached it.

Kahs

His clean hair draped across his face. It was obvious that he had cleaned himself up. I wondered what the occasion was. I raised my hand to tuck his hair behind his ear with the Force. He looked up at me when he felt his hair move. He couldn't escape the smile.

"There we go." A relaxed tone came out of my lips.

As we ate in silence, our talk was in our head. An advantage of the Force. We talked. And talked. And talked. I didn't want it to end whatsoever. Then the food on our plates had been consumed. I pushed my chair out and got up elegantly. As I trickled my fingers down the table towards Ren, I could see his eyes scanning. His heart racing. His hands trembling. As I slowly approached him, I trickled my fingers up his hand. "Relax." I grasped his hand and forced him out of his seat. He obeyed my wish. As we both stood there in the grand banquet hall in silence, our eyes gazed into each other. His hands grasping my waist, nudging me closer, my hands on his neck, nudging him closer.

Our lips met once more. But this time, it was gentle, passionate, and sweet. It felt like it was eons long. It felt, like I said, meant to be.

As we pulled apart, his hands on my shoulders, my hands on his waist. "Shall we," his breath fanning my face and hair, "continue this in the chamber?"

The next day, we woke up entwined in the sheets. All of sudden, an knock interrupted our silence. As I sunk into the sheets to hide my true identity, he changed quickly, lowering the lighting, and yelled out, "Come in." His voice was so feared, I actually started to tremble. A Stormtroopers voice was heard. But I couldn't make it out for the sheets had affected my hearing.

I did hear the door closing and Ren collapsing onto the foot of the bed. I crawled out and came up behind him. I trickled my fingers down his back, soothing him for I could sense anger.

"What did he say?"

He said nothing. He jumped out of bed and grabbed his saber and slashed everything in sight. I cried out in fear and grabbed the sheet and scampered to the head of the bed watching him unleash his anger. I was scared but I could not let that stop me. He breathed heavily, squeezing the handle of his deadly weapon. I got up very softly, hoping not to provoke him. As I stepped closer to him and his deathly saber, I kept the sheets wrapped, smelling the burning of aluminum, "Ren." I trailed my fingers up to his face. Tears were streaming down his face, cheeks were warm and his eyes were misty. He kept looking away from me. I whispered, "It's okay."

"No! It is not!" He roared.

Taking a few steps back, "What is it then? What is it that is making you so mad?"

He sat himself on the bed again, "He called out to me," finally meeting eyes with me, "and you."

"Who," expecting an unfavorable answer.

"Luke Skywalker."

***

Duh duh. Why did luke call out to them? Let me know if you think I should include Kylo Ren's journey to the Dark side. The dress was a dream dress of mine that I wished I had.

Thank you so much for reading, voting, and commenting! They mean a lot to me! Mucho Graicas!