I Can't Do This Anymore; Catch Me, I'm Falling...

"I meant every word."

Rachel stood there, shocked. She then realized what was happening, let go of his hands, and ran off. She felt weird about everything that just happened. 

She stopped by the choir room and just thought. Does he...like me? Like, REALLY like me?

Well, the more important question is: does she like him?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jake was walking home that day when he felt someone walking behind him. He turned around and saw nothing. Must've been a squirrel, he thought as he continued on his way. He still felt someone walking, so he just stopped.

"Why do you keep stalking me?" Jake yelled, finally realizing who it was.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Melissa replied, walking up beside him.

"You got my number, you follow me home EVERY DAY, and whenever I turn around, I always see you! What the hell is your problem?"

She stayed silent.

"Well?" Jake asked. "Are you going to answer?"

She then ran the opposite direction. Jake was confused, but he shook it off and continued walking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dylan was looking back between his watch and the front door the next day at Glee Club, waiting for Samantha. She usually comes to watch them rehearse, so he was going to walk over there and convince her to audition.

What came through the door suprised him and most of the New Directions: it was Samantha, but she was wearing a long, strapless red dress. To school. She was also wearing silver heels, and her hair was curled and placed on her right shoulder. Her lips were a bright red. She was holding her backpack in one hand and music sheets in another.

"Hey, Mr. Schue," she spoke, attempting to walk in her heels to the piano.

"Sam," he replied, recognizing her from Spanish class. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm auditioning."

Brad grabbed the sheets out of her hand, and Gabe and Marley walked to help Sam in her heels. She ended up taking them off and handing them to Marley so she could walk.

Samantha faced the choir and spoke. "My name is Samantha Rose, and I would like to audition for the New Directions." She then told Brad to play, and she started to sing.

Samantha:
This is the end,

Hold your breath and count to ten,
Feel the earth move and then,
Hear my heart burst again,

For this is the end,
I've drowned and dreamt this moment,
So overdue I owe them,
Swept away I'm stolen,

Let the skyfall
When it crumbles
We will stand tall
Face it all together,
Let the skyfall
When it crumbles
We will stand tall
Face it all together,
At skyfall
At skyfall

Skyfall is where we start,
A thousand miles and poles apart,
Where worlds collide and days are dark,
You may have my number, you can take my name,
But you'll never have my heart,

Samantha (Marley, Gabe, and Dylan):
Let the skyfall (Let the skyfall)
When it crumbles (When it crumbles)
We will stand tall (We will stand tall)
Face it all together