Chapter 2

Riley's POV

I was practicing in Studio-A, trying to make Pirouettes, but I suck at doing Pirouettes.

I noticed James sitting on the bench and watching me.

Normally I get nervous when people watch me dance, but when James watches me I kind of like it.

I started dancing my point solo, it was my favorite dance, because I could remember the day I broke up with James and put this feeling into the dance.

I was so into this feeling that at the end of the dance I started crying.

"Riley, why are you crying?", James said and ran towards me, knelt in front of me and put his arms around me.

He kissed my forehead and wiped my tears from my cheek.

"Nothing, it's just that when I dance this Solo it reminds me of the day we broke up", I sob.

"I never gonna break up with you again, Ri, I love you", he said holding me tighter.

"I love you too", I said smiling and wiping my tears away.

James and I were watching a movie curled on the sofa in his house.

I loved watching movies with James, but since I cried this afternoon, he was constantly watching me from the side.

"Stop", I said to him not taking my Eyes from the TV screen.

"What?", he asked me.

"Observing me, I'm fine", I said taking my Eyes from the TV to look at him.

"I'm not observing you", he answered.

"Yes, you are and you are making it pretty obvious", I said laughing.

"I don't know what you mean", he said looking to the TV screen.

"Okay", I said continue watching the movie.

I felt him stare at me again.

"See you doing it again", I said looking at him and laughing.

"I am just looking because I have the most beautiful girlfriend in the universe", he said smirking.

"Oh", I said hugging him.

"And I have the best boyfriend in the universe"

"I know you don't realize how much luck you have", he said with an even bigger smirk.

I started laughing, I loved that he could always make me laugh, even in the worst days.

My second chapter is finished it's a very short chapter, but I feel more comfortable with short chapters anyways I hope you enjoyed it.