part 1

hey readers!

here is a new story that just popped in my head in the middle of the night and i just had to write it down! hope you enjoy it!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 1

I was packing the last of my things in my room when I heard a knock on my door. I called out a 'come in' and in pops in my mom.

"Come on, Danny. Your flight is going to leave in an hour so hurry up!"

"I'm almost done. Can't you go bug Be instead of me? She's leaving with me too."

"Fine but remember that I'm going to miss you so much so I have to bug you."

I just rolled my eyes and shooed my mom away. Okay, since my mom thought it was a great idea for me and my twin sister to go live with our dad and our twin brothers for our senior year, she's been bugging like insane. Let me explain.

Our parents divorced 6 years ago and well they had quadruplets, 2 boys and 2 girls. Well they decided that my dad gets the boys and mom gets the my sister and I. Sadly, it was pretty hard to seperate us since we were so close but we've managed.

In this awesome quads there is Alexander or better known as Alex, the eldest, then it's Beatrice or Be for short, then it's Colton or he likes to be called Cole, and lastly it's me, Danielle or better known as the awesome Danny. All of us are seventeen and going to be seniors in high school. Oh did I forget to mention that we are all werewolves?

That is also another reason why mom wants Be and I to go live with Dad. Our dad is the Alpha of the Moonstone Pack in Washington. Well my mom decided to live in Pennsylvania. The thing is that my parents are not mates. Their parents decided to have an arrange marriage for a treaty between the two packs, Moonstone and Crystal Valley. Then BAM! they fell in love then we came along. Then out of the blue, they found their mates, got a divorced and here we are.

My parents have a good friendly relationship and so do the packs now. Some how the divorced didn't bug us quad. Our parents did the best for us as much as possible and we are happy with it. I just can't wait to Alex and Cole!

It's been six months since I last saw them and well it's hard not seeing them since all of us are so close. During all my thinking, I finished the last of my packing when Be popped in.

"Hey Be."

"Hell. How did you know it was me? I was trying to go ninja on you!"

I turned around to face my twin with a smirk on my face. Be has always tried to sneak up on me but i'm to awesome that I always catch her. "Be you can't go ninja on me. You are not as skilled as me to go ninja."

She did a dramatic gasp and placed a hand to where her heart is to fake hurt.

"I can't believe my own twin can say that! I'm going to tell Alex and Cole to prank you when they hear about this."

My turn to be dramatic.

"I can't believe my own twin can do that to me! I'm going to tell Alex and Cole to embarrass you when we start school!"

Then all of sudden, we burst out laughing. It's always funny how we act so dramatic and it's our way to embarrass our twin brothers. Once we were able to control our laughter we heard our mom call us.

"Beatrice and Danielle! Both of you get your butts down! We've got a plane to catch!"

"Coming!" We yelled together. Oh the things that happens with twins. We've grabbed our stuff and joined our mom and step dad downstairs. Our step dad is pretty cool. He enjoys having us and the boys as his kids. He doesn't push on being a dad so that's the great thing about him. Mom and him aqre staying here but will visit once or twice a month and to check on us all.