This feeling...
It's something he's used to...
It's something that he had experienced before...
But where did he first experience it?

Ah...

10 years ago, after that amazing day at the beach...

Joey was unconscious when his mom left together with his sister.

He remembers a gentle kiss on his cheek...

But who kissed him?

Was it his mom?....
No
Was it his dad?...
Never...
Serenity?...

Serenity....

~flashback~
"Joey! Hurry up! I wanna see the ocean as much as we possibly could!"

"Aweriight, aweriight Serenity we're going now, but you have to be quiet, or else mom and dad will find out and if they do... We won't be able to go.."

Serenity quickly put her small hands in front of her mouth and nodded eagerly

"Oh! Ok!"

She said and smiled adorably.

Joey smiled back and put his hand on top of her head and ruffled it a bit

"Let's go then"

He slowly opened the door and stepped out from his room.
As fast as the both did that, the small girl grabbed on to his big bros arm and shut her eyes hard.

Serenity absolutely hated the sound of their mother and father fighting and screaming towards each other.
She always started to cry whenever they did, but Joey always managed to make her stop from crying and always made her smile.

Joey was used to the screams and fights.
He didn't like it at all but...

What could he do?

Joey was actually really scared of his father.
He always threatened to hit or even kill Joey, so he tried his best to avoid him.

His mom always used to take the hit for Joey, but now a days, she doesn't seem to care at all about Joey, so she just let it happen.

Joeys father, had only hit him a few times on the cheek but he knew that if he does one mistake he would be punished for life...
And he also knew that it would be more then just a few hits on the cheek...

Despite being scared, he stayed strong for his little sister and kept walking towards the front door.

He slowly pulled down the handle and just as slow opened the door.

Both of them walked outside into the freedom and closer the door.
They both giggled and hold hands as they run to the closest bus stop.
Joey boughed two tickets and got into the bus.
He had saved up the money he had earned from selling newspapers, just to buy the biggest lollipop he had ever seen, but this was definitely so much better...

If his sister was happy... Then Joey would be 10 times happier...

After half an out they finally arrived to the beach