As soon as Niall and Samantha took their medication, the nurse left. Unfortunately, she found the Nandos and had to take it away. She said their bodies aren't used to that kind of food and it will make them sick. I knew someone had to be the responsible one so I didn't the mature thing and blamed it all on Liam. Everyone got a good laugh out of it because apparently I'm not a very good liar.

Samantha's POV

We all had a good laugh after Louis tried to blame the whole sneaking Nandos thing in, on Liam. He isn't very good at convincing people.

I really want to talk to Louis but for some reason I can't get up the courage go do it. I feel like he's going to have this grudge against me after I yelled at him. All I want to do is apologise to him personally.

Everyone is in their own conversations except for me and Louis. It is the perfect time to talk to him. I set my worries aside and looked at him. He looked back at me and this time I didn't look away.

"Can I talk to your for a second?" I asked. He had a friendly smile on his face. He walked over to my bed and sat on the edge of it. He didn't say anything so I spoke up first.

"I'm really sorry about yesterday.

I had no right to yell at you like that. I had all these emotions bottled up inside me and I let them out on you. It was absolutely unacceptable." I told him.

"It's alright. I know you didn't mean it. I'm not mad at you. You didn't know." He replied.

"But Lewis I-" His eyes widened as I said his name. Everyone also stopped talking and looked at us. I suddenly because really embarrassed.

"What did you say to him?" Liam asked, trying really hard not to laugh. What did I say?

"Nothing I just said apologised." I replied.

"No after that." He questioned. I was really confused. What were they trying to get at?

"I said his name and then you guys looked at me funny." I said. They all looked like they were trying not to laugh, even Louis.

"And what's his name?" Niall asked.

"Lewis?" I responded, more like a question instead of an answer. That's when they started laughing. My cheeks turned a bright red. "What are you laughing at? What did I say wrong?" I asked, a little annoyed now.

"Nothing love. You said it right." Niall replied, still laughing.

"Shut up! No she didn't!" Louis exclaimed. "Whatever Neil!" Niall stopped laughing and playfully glared at him.

"Okay you two. That's enough." Liam said. He then turned to me. "All you did was pronounce Louis name wrong. It's Louis not Lewis. It's not a big deal though. People get it mixed up all the time." He replied.

"Yeah and people call Niall, Neil too." Louis added. Niall still glared at him.

"No they don't." He argued.

"Yeah Niall's right. We only call them that to annoy them." Zayn said with a chuckle.

"And it works." Louis and Niall mumbled at the same time. We all started to laugh again.

"Where have I heard that name before?" I paused, correcting myself. "I mean, when have I heard someone say that before?" I asked. They looked confused but thought about it.

"Oh, it was probably the first time you met Eleanor- she's the one who started off calling me Lewis in first place" Louis saidC rolling his eyes. Eleanor?

"Who's Eleanor?" I asked.

"She's my girlfriend." He replied cheerfully.

"She's one of your closer friends. You have one of your best friends who you've known since primary school. Her name is Sara. Then there's-" I cut him off.