Roc(POV)

i cant believe she actually leaving me with my son, but the only reason im letting her go is because i know she going to go out of state away from this i just want her and my son safe. but the shit she said really pissed me off shit a nigga even cried but i aint no pussy im in love with this girl i feel her pain and hurt only if she could had let me held her and make her feel better.

Ray(POV)

im sitting in this damn cell worried as hell about Nae, i wish i was out there so i can find my baby me and the guy that told me about them niggas taken Nae actually getting close he a cool nigga and i get to call Roc today and tell him about Nae if he already didnt know. the guard came and took me to the phone room.

Roc: hey (sniff)

Me: you good bro?

Roc: she left me, they took her family away and now she blame me for it. i dont know what to do Ray they took Nae and Micheal cant find her anywhere its been two days now.

Me: damn... look im sorry Roc.. i really wish i was out there to help yall figure this thing out.

Roc: she hates me..

Me: Jade loves you man she just frustrated right now.

Roc: look imma hit up Micheal and try to find Nae ardd..

Me: ardd bro thanks

Micheal(POV)

Roc called me and said he was coming over so we can figure out a way to find Nae. as for me and Melanie, we good i guess we just get in a lot of fights lately. she been tripping about everything. maybe cause i aint give her the dick in a week, other bitches been getting it but she might get it to night.

Melanie: baby

Me: what???

Melanie: damn why you yelling at me??

Me: what you want?

Melanie: come upstairs..

Me: Roc about to come over

Melanie: ughhhh !

Me: what baby?

Melanie: nothing..

Me: you want to fuck?

Melanie: noo Micheal thats what we always do FUCK ! you aint never make love to me not ONCE ! since we been together.

Me: is that why you acting like this?

Melanie: i want to know how it feels Micheal.. and i heard about you fucking bitches again i thought that was going to change??

Me: they lying to you

Melanie: you need to stop lying to me and tell me the truth !

Me: man i dont got time for your ass okay my little sister missing and you over here yelling in my ear and shit fuck out of here !

Melanie: ohh now you thinking about her when im talking to you???? but when you was fucking them other hoes she wasnt in your head was she??

Me: i aint trying to fight Melanie, now go open the door

Melanie: you can fucking do that shit your damn self !

Me: (open door) wassup bro

Roc: hey..

Me: you ardd..?

Roc: Jade left me.. they killed her mom and dad and she blames me for it.

Me: what the hell??

Roc: so be careful when you out there Melanie

Melanie: okay

Me: well about Nae i talked to my friend Keisha she said she going to help with with somethings

Melanie: did you fuck her too???

Roc:... (laugh)

Me: (looks at Melanie) actually i did

Roc: ohhh...

Melanie: (starts crying) you such an ass Micheal ! (goes upstairs)

Roc: damn Micheal why you do her like that?

Me: she wants to know everything so i told her she will get over it

Roc: dont make her leave you man.. she really loves you stop messing up and be with her

Me: im trying im really trying.

Nae(POV)

i was sitting down tied up and cant move till they turn the lights on then i heard a familiar voice crying.

Me: mama..?

Mom: baby.. are you okay?

Me: mama im fine.. im so sorry mommy..

Mom: baby this is nit your fault its me and your dads fault

Me: mom what are you talking about?

??: okay thats enough talking. now you like your gift i brought you..?

Me: what you going to do..??

??: ohhh i came with her new man too

Me: why are you guys doing this to my family??

??: we have our reasons. but you should say goodbye to both of them now because in about a min they about to be dead

Me: noooo PLEASE ! pleaseeee dont touch them pleaseee

Mom: Nae im sorry baby girl tell your brother i love him and tell Passion to be good for me i love you guys. and you too baby (her boyfriend) im sorry i got you into this mess

Mom's bf: baby its okay i love you too

??: close your eyes cause it about to happen

he said with a smile on his face, i looked at my mom while i was crying my eyes out she was doing the same. he point the gun to her face she closed her eyes and said " i love you Nae" i looked down then POW i looked up as she fell to the floor with blood all over the floor. he laughed and pointed the gun at my mommies boy friend then he did it again POW. he came close to me and kissed me i wanted to kill him he told the other guys to take their bodies away. i sat there thinking my mom just died in front of me. i scream in anger trying to get up. i cried and cried wishing Ray was here so i can cry on his chest. i lost my mom today, i wish i could had never saw this happen. all this PAIN and hurt im feeling why me? i always ask myself at the end of the day why me GOD ?

TBC

VOTE & COMMENT !