Chapter Thirty

Mulai dari awal

They walk over to me. Nooooo. So not singing. I can totally ignore those cute little faces... right? They come up to me. "Keira-san, will you sing a song for us?" Konohamaru asks. And idea hits me.

"I will... if you take what Naruto said about me out." They hold a quick conference, but end up agreeing to my conditions. I flip open my songbook. What to sing, what to sing? Nothing to emotional or close to heart. 

I finally settle for a song and begin to sing. 

"Stars"

[verse 1]

Maybe I've been the problem, maybe I'm the one to blame
But even when I turn it off and blame myself, the outcome feels the same
I've been thinkin maybe I've been partly cloudy, maybe I'm the chance of rain
Maybe I'm overcast, and maybe all my lucks washed down the drain

[pre-chorus]

I've been thinking 'bout everyone, everyone you look so lonely

[chorus]

But when I look at the stars,
when I look at the stars,
when I look at the stars I see someone else

When I look at the stars,
the stars, I feel like myself

[verse 2]

Stars lookin at our planet watching entropy and pain
And maybe start to wonder how the chaos in our lives could pass as sane
I've been thinking bout the meaning of resistance, of a hope beyond my own
And suddenly the infinite and penitent begin to look like home

[pre-chorus]

I've been thinking bout everyone, everyone you look so empty

[chorus]

But when I look at the stars,
when I look at the stars,
when I look at the stars I see someone else

When I look at the stars,
the stars, I feel like myself

[bridge]

everyone, everyone we feel so lonely
everyone, yeah everyone we feel so empty

[chorus]

When I look at the stars,
when I look at the stars,
when I look at the stars I feel like myself

When I look at the stars, the stars
I see someone...

I finished, and realized everyone was staring at me.

What a beautiful voice.

So gifted.

It's amazing that someone who doesn't originate from the Sound village can sound like that.

The lyrics are amazing.

So full of emotion.

I glance around in awe. Everyone seemed to love my singing. I never thought I was a good singer. I just loved doing it. "Uh... thanks..." Konohamuro works out, as they leave in a daze.

"You're an amazing singer. It'll be a shame if you die in there," Anko smirks.

 "We're allowed to kill in ther?!?!" I exclaim.

"And bloodthirsty. I like this one!" She said, mistaking my slightly fearful exclamation as excitement and slinging an arm around me while rubbing her fist on my head. I pull away. She smiles. "Yes. You're allowed to kill in there," She tells me. "It is called the forest of death," 

Naruto sticks his butt out, mocking her, "It is called the forest of death, you're allowed to kill in there! Well you aren't gonna scare me away!" He declares.

Anko smiles, tilting her head. "So, looks like we've got ourselves a tough guy!" She whips out a kunai and throws it at Naruto's cheek. At the last second I stick my hand out, stopping it.

"I'm sorry. But I cannot allow you to harm my teammate," I say lowly, dangerously. "But..." I flick the kunai quickly, scratching his cheek myself and allowing it to fly dangerously close to a grass nins head. "That's for being an idiot," I mutter, loud enough for Anko to hear.

Anko appears behind Naruto. "You're not afraid, are you?" She taunts, "People like you usually leave their blood all over this forest. You're lucky you have that teammate of yours to protect you," The grass ninja suddenly shoots out her tongue, holding the kunai dangerously close to Anko's throat.

But anko already has another Kunai at the grass nins throat. "I was... just returning your knife," She murmured.

"Thank you grass nin," Anko sys sweetly, but her tone quickly darkens, "But you should only stand this close to me if you wish to reach a premature end," 

"My pardon," The grass nin apologizes, "With the sight of blood and you knife slicing through my hair, I'm afraid I just became a little... excited," She explains.

"Now, before we get started, you need to sign this. Just your standard consent form," Anko explains.

"What for?" Naruto asks.

I take a form, already signing it. "It's so when we die our family, if we have one, doesn't sue them or blame Konoha for our deaths," I explain casually.

Anko explains the test. So all we have to do is get a scroll? Wonderful! Seems easy enough. Just kill a team and take theirs. When it come down to this, I would be one of the best. I've survived in the wild for quite a long time before.

I walked with Sakura, who seemed to be slightly concerned. "Well well well, if it isn't the little future failure. Oh, and the emo, cutting outsider. What's up, billboard brow?" I glared at Ino. Hate... Ino... Hm, maybe I'll murder her in there.

I realize I had missed part of the conversation fantasizing Ino's death. "Why are you smiling, you silent freak? You never talk, do you?" Ino snarled.

I scoff. "You know, you never plan a murder out loud," I smile. Ino stares in shock as Shikamaru and Choji stifle their laughter. 

Sakura laughs out loud, but I don't crack a smile. "Nice one, Keira-chan!" Sakura compliments. "Erm, it... was a joke, right?" She asks.

I turn away, "Of course!" I say. No. It wasn't. We walk away together.

"Hmph! Well, we know what's in that stupid book of yours! Your sob stories and little stupid songs! Probably your accounts of people you murdered before you entered the village!" She sneers.

I freeze. Before anyone can say anything, I'm in front of Ino. So fast! I didn't even see her move! Ino thinks. My head is lowered, casting a shadow over my murderous eyes. Faster than she can blink, Ino is against the fence, being held there by my pinky to her throat.

"I highly suggest you don't push my buttons..." I trail off. "You're making it incredibly hard to wait until we're in the forest of death to kill you." I let go of her and examine my pinky. "And I promise, when I beat you to a bloody pulp, this is all I'll use," I show her my pinky.

Ino is literally shaking in fear. I walk away. "Have nice nightmares about me!" I call over my shoulder. Sakura runs after me.

Let the Second part of the Chunin exams begin.

____________________________________________________

Ooooh, she TOLD Ino!!!

Yeah, chapter thirty! I am proud!

Idiot Naruto... Nough said (-.-)>

Yeah, Comment with any songs you like to get them into Forgotten Darkness! I'll listen to every song you guys comment (unless it's by One Direction, Justin Beiber, etc. I'm not a hater, just do not enjoy their music) and I'll try to work the songs in if I like them!

(HIIII supermassiveblckhole!)

Comment! Vote!

Bye!

gaara119