Let This Go; A Jacob Black Love Story

Name:Aira Call ( Embry's twin sister)
Age: 17
race:(human/ Werewolf)
looks: green eyes,olive skin,carmel hair,full lips
personality: sweet,kind,brave,athletic

*Aira’s POV*

-”Aww come on Embry?”

-”No”

-”Please?”

-”I said no Aira?! No more stalling!”

Ok I bet right now your wondering what the hell is going on, right? Well as you can tell I, Aira Call, am arguing with my twin brother, Embry. Right now I bet your all wondering, well what exactly are you arguing about? Well unfortunately for me I am the youngest of the two and Embry has made it his obligation to look after me. He goes big brother mode on me and daddy protection, since my good for nothing father knows nothing about either of us. Although it’s ok. I have my mother and my brother and I’m fine just the way life is. Now back to the argument shall we?

-”I can’t Em…” I whispered now in tears. “I can’t tell him……you know he loves Bella.” He sighed as he stopped his arguing. He rubbed his face with his palms, obviously tired of this topic. You see just like Embry and Quil, I am Jacob Black’s best friend. Just like Bella I have been his friend since childhood, but the one thing that differs from me and that human girl is, just that. She’s human, I, am not. I was there for Jake the whole time he transformed. Was Bella there, no. I was by his side when he was upset. What was Bella doing, causing him this dismay.

I love Jacob Black with all my heart enough to let him go. To want him to be happy. You see there lies the problem, he isn’t happy. Jake is constantly obsessing over this pale brunette. I could easily see why he liked her. Petite frame, big doe-like eyes, bouncy brown curls and a down to earth personality. Me? I didn’t stand out from any other La Push citizen, well…except for my eyes. I am a werewolf, so the gigantic, yet feminine build comes with the territory. I have the normal olive skin, the normal caramel colored hair, and normal full lips that any one in La Push is graced with. Although, my eyes is where I stand out the most. I have a set of bright green eyes that you can tell right off the spot when you first meet me. Yet I’m less, what’s the word, fragile, then Bella. I’m brave and athletic, yet sweet and kind. I’m not boasting, honest, that’s just what the others say. Even Leah.

Me and her can relate with heartbreak and wounds of the heart. We have doubts as to whether or not female shape shifters can imprint. Leah hopes so, I on the other hand, don’t think we can. I have been by Jake’s side practically my whole life. When me and Embry changed, we did it simultaneously. I had him to lean on and vise versa. It crushed me that in the short time that I distanced myself from my best friend, he had grown so close to Bella. One would think that I would grow jealous of the pair, but I didn’t. If you truly love something, let it go.

After a while of just hugging and crying, well I cried, Embry just hummed and rubbed my back as he rocked us back and forth. I know pathetic right. Soon my sobbing died down to whimpers which in turn just turned into silent tears. In a few more minutes I felt much better.

-”You good now?” asked my brother. I nodded as I smiled. He smiled back and kissed the top of my head.

-”Thanks Em.” I mumbled as I hugged him once more before standing up.

-”Can I ask you a question though Embry?” He looked at me, interested in what I had to say. “Why do you care so much?” He looked shocked. “Is it because I’m your sister? Or because he’s your best friend?”

-”Both…I just-I know how much you care for him.-I can see it in your eyes. I think it is possible for you to imprint-maybe, maybe it’s just not as strong.” I nodded. I was about to leave. It was almost my time to patrol. “Wait…now it’s my turn.” I didn’t turn to look at him. I just waited patiently for him to continue. “I can here your thoughts, sometimes-when we patrol alone-you think about not being able to let him go. What do you mean by that?” This time I controlled myself as silent tears began to run down my face again. I tried to make it unnoticeable, but I could tell that he already caught the scent of the salty liquid.