Falling For You; an Edward Cullen One Shot

Start from the beginning

-”Sheesh dad, I’ll ask next time.” I said sarcastically. “If you must know, I was out for a jog. I had my headphones on and then this butterfly and…yea.” I said as my face flushed. Now that I think about it my excuse was very…well, stupid. “Actually, where did that butterfly go off to. It was soo pretty. It had these dark, black rings on it. Looked like eyeballs. They were such a pretty gold, kind of reminded me of your eyes…” I said rambling and smiling, but shut my mouth when I realized what I had just said. I saw him smile and he turned to show off his crooked grin. I just looked to the side.

I saw a house come into view and one word would, best describe it, no, two would. Beautiful and large, very, very large. My mouth fell agape as he smirked at my reaction. I pouted, when he saw my reaction he just chuckled. He opened the door and led me in. “Ah..Edward, who have we here?” asked Dr. Cullen. I smiled.

-”This is Allyson, Allyson this is my father Carlisle.” said Edward with out emotion. ‘Wow, someone’s embarrassed of me.’ I thought. Carlisle extended a hand out for me to shake. “She’s hurt.” Edward said in a monotone voice, showing him my hand. He grimaced.

-”Well, we better take care of all this blood, we know how your brother is…” he trailed off.

-”Who? Is does he have a phobia or something?” I asked.

-”Ugh….you could say that.” said Edward skeptically, still in a monotone voice. I don’t understand he was very talkative and alive in the forest.(A/N: I had to write that I thought it was ironic and a tad bit hysterical^-^)

-”I’ll be right back.” He walked up the stairs, the very long, spirally stairs. I looked at Edward. He was looking at me, but yet through me. I nudged him with my good arm.

-”Penny for your thoughts?” He seemed to snap out of it at that. He looked at me and just sighed as he spoke.

-”Just…thinking about Bella.” I nodded putting on a poker face. I didn’t know why, but that upset me. Wonder why? ‘Because you like him idiot!’ I herd my head shout. ‘No! No I don’t!’ I thought to myself. I refuse to like Edward Cullen. He’s far too, too perfect. I’m not pretty enough for him, not like Bella. Edward turned to me and then looked to the door.

-”Where’s Bella?” I herd as Alice danced through. Soon others followed. They all said hello, yet they said it strained. “Oh no! Jasper!” she shouted. Jasper then ran through with such a speed I was shocked. His eyes where pitch black and he looked mad almost. Edward just ran at him too and then a sound that resembled the clap of thunder echoed through out the mansion-like home. I was shocked as Jasper broke through the wall. He tried to run forward again, but Emmett held him in a head lock. He looked like he was struggling as Jasper went berserk in his arms. Thrashing and bashing like a wild beast being taunted by the mere presence of its prey. ‘I’m his prey.’ I stood there shocked.

-”Emmett get him out of here. He needs to calm down.” I was there shocked as Emmett, Jasper, Rosalie and Alice left the home. “Edward, you can relax now, attend to your friend. I think we should explain.

*end*

Yepp! That’s how I learned their family secret. Vampires, who would have thought. I was more embarrassed when I found out they all had abilities, particularly Edward’s. Although he said that my thoughts get very blurry sometimes. That he can’t always make them out. I thanked god for that. Bella was not happy when she found out. Apparently she was the special one here. Well anyways another month after my fiasco with Jasper, who by the way is now like a brother to me, Bella and Edward ended their relationship. Apparently Bella couldn’t make up her mind deciding between Edward and Jacob Black. Thus, came the result of Edward choosing for her. It just so happens that since the accident, I had been growing very close to the Cullen family, making me look like the reason of their break-up.