Chapter 7; Bruises and bitemarks.

Start from the beginning

     "Parental abuse," Daniel said his eyes cast down ward. Everyone in the room seemed to stop what they were doing and file out of the room leaving just the doctor and us.

     Sighing the doctor turned, shut the door, and sat on his wheelie stool, "About how long has this been going on?" He asked. The question was directed to Seth but instead Devon answered.

     "Ever since our mom died and our dad started running to get drunk and 'forget.' So about 9, almost 10 years. This is the worst," Devon's voice was full of guilt as he looked up at Seth. "I tried to stop it but I just got in the way. I was just a rag doll. One minute I was on top and the next the world was black."

     I didn't know what to feel at this point. My world was being put through a blender. Was Seth gonna be taken away? Was I ever gonna see my boyfriend or my mate ever again?

     "I see, do you have any other siblings?" He asked standing and examine Devon's head.

     "Yes, he has a younger twin sister and then two younger twin siblings. A boy and a girl. He doesn't touch them tough," he jumped back when the doctor grazed over his temple.

     Moving away his hair revealed a nasty purple and blue bruise on his left temple retreating into his hair line.

     "Your family may be relocated to a foster home. As for your father, I can't say much," he shrugged letting Devon's hair fall back down and turning to face Seth.

     "If they do go to a foster home, will I ever see my boyfriend again, Doc?" Eli asked his eyes tearing up. He looked down at Seth running his fingers through his long dark brown hair. The doctor didn't say anything as he stepped forward and began to examine the parts of Seth's arms he could see. Looking up to Eli and I we got the sign and we flipped Seth onto his back and wiggled him out of his hoodie, revealing the dark red almost black bruises along with purple and blue. It looked like a young kids finger painting. There were scratch marks and knuckle prints. There was hardly any white covering my baby's chest.

     "We're gonna have to call the cops," the doctor said his eyes still glued to the bruises,"and take some pictures for evidence."
   ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
          Seth's P.O.V

     Hearing the soft murmur of voices I tried to ignore them and enjoy my painless sleep. Suddenly it became 40 degrees colder ripping me from my peaceful sleep to my cold reality. I brought my arms to my chest finding it bare. What? Also I was lying down not sitting down anymore.

       "I'll lay down with him. He looks cold," I heard Eli say and then there was a warm presence next to me. Snuggling into him my whole body was warmed. Trying to go back to sleep I then heard Devon start to talk.

     "It was all my fault. My mom wouldn't be dead if it weren't for me," Devon sighed. I shook my head, he thinks that because mom died in a car crash on the way to the candy shop it was his fault, there for making dad drink and abusive.

     "I'm sure it wasn't your fault," Shawn said and I heard the sound of skin to clothing contact.

     "She was driving to the candy shop because I asked her for candy for my birthday party when she was hit and the car rolled over on her.

    "Who was driving the car that hit her," Eli asked him whispering since I was in his arms. I smiled snuggling into him farther my migraine just a small headache now.

     "A drunk trucker," he sighed making everything he had just assumed redundant.
Wanting to have a bit of fun with the boys still thinking I was asleep I came up with the perfect plan. I moaned making sure not to smile and kept still. Everyone went silent and I felt eyes on me from all angles. Moaning again I bucked my hips into Eli's sending pain shooting up my spine. I ignored it and listened to the giggles of the teenage boys around the room. I could feel Eli breathing heavily next to me so again I bucked my hips up into his, moaning.

     "What the fuck?" I heard Shawn whisper, not knowing who he was directing it at. I felt Eli Jr growing beneath my thigh and I was happy about that. Eli's breathing was becoming more rigid and he leaned down kissing my neck obviously trying to wake me up. I just moaned again and tilted my back.

     "Dude! He's having a sex dream!" Devon whisper screamed and I imaged him taking his hand through his long brown hair nervously.

     "What do we do?" Shawn asked and I heard movement and suddenly someone else was behind me. "Wake him up?" Shawn's voice was closer. A hand was placed on my spine traveling up wards and everywhere it touched was sent up into flames. I moaned again when Eli kissed me grinding my hips into his.

     "I have to pee," my brothers voice rang out and then quick and heavy footsteps retreated from the room leaving us all alone.

     "Seth," Eli whispered into my neck kissing up it and nibbling it in certain places. Nuzzling my head into his neck hearing someone walking towards the room I faked yawned.

     "What?" I asked him looking up into his chocolate brown eyes.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Eli's P.O.V

     My dick was throbbing but when I looked down at his innocent black and blue face my heart melted all over again remembering what he went through.

     "You were having a naughty dream and disrupting Eli Jr," I smiled down at him as he smiled slightly and cuddled back into me.

     "I love you," he whispered his voice airy and seeing breathless. Kissing the top of his head I tried to think of nasty things while he laid in my arms.

   "I love you too,"

   "I love you three!" Shawn ended it leaned down and kissing Seth's left shoulder where scars of previous scratches had been. Well, I didn't get any tail, but at least I know I'm loved by those who I love for once.