Threat or Ally?

"What's this girl doing here Ethan?"
"She's going to help us open the gate to zodia. If you want to go home, keep her alive. I don't care if you torture her and then heal her. I just want her alive."
I had woken up to these people talking. The bag was still on my head but I was tied down to a chair. What are they going to do to me? One of them was named Ethan. Ok, cool. Now what the heck is zodia? Or where the heck anyway. Why do they need me? Who are these people?
"Go check on the girl." Said Ethan
I hear footsteps approaching me and I try to look wide awake. Hands lifted the bag off of my head. For a second all I saw was white. I gradually recovered my vision, but before I fully did, freezing cold water was splashed on my face.
"What the heck!" I yelled instinctively.
"Quite down princess. Or else I'll yank your tongue out." Said a tall man. His eyes were narrowed towards me, making me feel uncomfortable. He was muscularly built, and wore all black. His eyes were as sharp as a blade piercing through my heart, making it beat faster. There was a sudden chill in the room, and the man next to the other was staring at me.
"Open the door to zodia." Said the second guy. He was slightly shorter than the first one. He seemed well groomed and from a wealthy family. He's shoes were clean black. He had a suit on and his hair was well done.
"I don't know what or where zodia is and I definitely don't know how to get there. I don't know why you guys abducted me. But I just want to go home please." I said trying to be confident.
The tall, cold man said, "My name is Ethan. What's yours?"
"Clare." I said
"This is my brother Nathan. We took you because you are the only one that can help us." Ethan said strictly.
"Why only me? There is a world of seven billion people." I tried to say cleverly
"Because you are the savior of witches. You see-" said Nathan until Ethan interrupted
"That's enough." He said quickly
"Wait what? Witches? There's no way witches exist! They're from stories. Fictional." I said in confusion.
Ethan had started walking over to me. My heart started racing. My heart was so loud I could hear it. He stood behind the chair I was sitting in and bent down to my ear. "Well, you're a witch. A powerful one at that. So shut up and do as we say." 
He slowly untied my hands from the chair.
"What are you doing Ethan!" Nathan said surprised
I stood up and Ethan turned me around. He pulled me close to his chest. His eyes had turned from stone cold to gentle. His grasp was warm and comforting. He tilted his head near my ear and said, "You either help us voluntarily or we will have to use our ways." His eyes suddenly turned cold again. He then pushed me away, waiting for my response.