||Chapter 6|| When In Doubt, Ask Willow

Disclaimer: *Insert obvious disclaimer*

A/N: I apologize deeply for not updating in forever. I promise you won't have to wait forever for an update anymore <3

~*~
"If I could be blind, I would be."

"Why?"

"Because my eyes force me to see what I don't want to."
~*~

||Tanya's P.O.V.||

Without letting go of Willow, I slowly turn my head towards Sam who was staring at the two of us with a raised brow. 

"What does it look like Spazz Face? I'm obviously slowly killing this girl." I remark, a grin spreading across my face when I hear Willow giggle. She knows I'd rather die a thousand times than ever hurt her.

Sam only stared, heaving a heavy sigh after a moment. "Do you always have to hurt people when you first meet them?" He finally asked, as if he believed me. I mean...I don't blame him.

I usually do hurt someone when I first meet them depending on how they treat me.

But not Willow.

She is, and always will be, different.

"Hmm, I don't know. Depends on the person." I replied, glancing down at Willow who I still held in a death grip. "You don't know who this is..do you?" I ask Sam, raising an eyebrow at him.

Sam sent me a look, arms crossed over his chest; a slight frown on his face. "I don't know Tanya, does it look like I know who she is?" I was surprised by his tone, having not seen the aggravated side of Sam in forever. Willow, however, didn't seem surprised at all by his tone as she slowly-much to my disliking-eased her way out of my arms. "I don't blame you for not recognizing me, even Tanya didn't." 

"Hey!" I pout. "It's not my fault! I haven't seen you in years.." That's when I realized something. Like Sparky, I slowly forced myself to forget Willow when we were separated; hoping that in doing so it would somehow ease the pain of no longer having her near me.

When in reality...It only made things harder.

"Tanya?" Sam's confused voice reached my ears causing me to look back at him. Though, before he or I could speak, someone beat us to it.

"Pretty girls!" 

Oh God.

"Hey, you!" It was Judy. "My son and daughter live in this dorm. You should go make friends with them." Though I was happy she called me her daughter, the fact that she was not only high, but was talking about Sam and I, made the situation turn bad.

"Come on, Sam." I send the spazz face a pointed look as I grab Willow's hand, dragging her out of the room with me. "We need to stop her before she says anything."

"And he recently had his cherry popped!"

Well too late for that.

All I heard before Willow and I began racing through the halls and maneuvering around students was the loud and I-Can't-Take-This-Anymore groan from Sam.

"Ta-" I gritted my teeth as I pulled Willow closer to me, barely dodging students. "Tai is that Judy?" I merely nod, my feet screeching to a stop when a right or left 'turn' appeared in the hallway. "Which way is it? Which fucking way is it?"

'Dear? Why are you so hectic?' I ignored Sparky's question for the moment as I racked my brain for which way to go.

God who knew what she was talking about with those students.